Abandon IC Racism&Sexism rule
I've come to different thoughts as this going through could enforce lots of good rps, people on v2d tend to do (rip v33x when they notice this has been accepted ;-; ). Also this clan could be so much more.

+Support
This is probably the fourth time this discussion occured now, that shows how divided the community is on this topic.
I think it will offend too many people if we implement this and therefore i -support this.
What's up.with all this "a lot of people will get offended shit.

If someone is blackirl word niga will offend them, well...

What if someone had a friend who died from drugs - hey lets remove drugs!

What if someone witnessed gunfight - hey lets remove guns, because it might offend someone!

What if someone was in car crash - hey lets remove death from car injury, and make them invincible.

Hope you understand how retarded this excuse about "it can offend" sound.
Anything can be removed from server with this excuse
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Haarek
(03-28-2016, 10:25 AM)Borovichok Wrote: What's up.with all this "a lot of people will get offended shit.

If someone is blackirl word niga will offend them, well...

What if someone had a friend who died from drugs - hey lets remove drugs!

What if someone witnessed gunfight - hey lets remove guns, because it might offend someone!

What if someone was in car crash - hey lets remove death from car injury, and make them invincible.

Hope you understand how retarded this excuse about "it can offend" sound.
Anything can be removed from server with this excuse

The big difference is how many people it will offend. Apperantly (seen from the comments in this thread) a lot of people get offended by racism. I have yet to see a single person who is offended by drugs, guns or carcrashes. Sure, with the "someome may be offended" argument everything can be removed but how good is that claim if there is not a single person who backs it up? 

The racism discussion is controversial, like it or not. You can call the "nay sayers" moralfags, retards, petty and whatnot, but the argument is still there. Therefore it should be handled with care. When scrolling trough this thread the community seems defided around 50/50. Can that 50% who wants racism not sacrifice a little "fun/RP" for the other 50% who truly dont want to see this in the gamemode? The sacrifice can also be made by the other party but im pretty sure that will be a much bigger one.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
User warned.
- Infernaw
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
-support

Some people might get offended by the use of racist / sexist words
[Image: lqXMqKP.png]
(03-28-2016, 10:44 AM)Midget Wrote: ----

Lol Midget, believe it or not but this rule is implemented for people acting exactly like you. People who dont realise that there is someone else on the other side of the screen.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Mist, Link
--support
If you're a person who can only rp spectacularly if the racism and sexism IC rule is removed then you must be a person with a very limited role-playing ability range because me personally, I can think of so many more different rp ideas which do not involve being discriminating and risk offending someone. So far the community to me has managed fine with this rule in place. I think it's unlikely a Teacher or Admin is going to give out RPPs in the future for "Racist President rp" or "Sexist Cop rp" they are not unique and unfriendly. Just for your information, where I come from you do not only have to call a black person a N***** to get taken to court and prosecuted but if you just say the N word in public and someone around you hears it, even though it wasn't aimed at anyone, they can still report you to the Police for doing that and it's reasonable grounds for prosecuting you as well. There are some things in life you need to act mature around and take seriously (This being one of them). I get the feeling that this will only be used in Passive/Aggressive or Aggressive rps. Passive rps have already sunk deep enough into the ocean as it is. Also, if your just gonna make the excuse that people act to sensitive and stop playing the victim, well here's what I think on that, name one school, business or organisation that allows racism or sexism under their roof (Apart from the Nazis). This will give people a negative viewpoint on the community and I wouldn't want to be known as someone who is a member of a prejudice community. If you come on Fearless just to be racist IC you have your priorities in the wrong place. #Trypassiverps4once. 

Sorry if it seems like a rant, it's just an opinion.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Demoman
-support
people will get offended and leave the community