Unblacklist me
(03-31-2016, 03:29 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(03-31-2016, 02:44 AM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 02:05 PM)Hitman Wrote: - SNIP -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It does not pertain to the blacklist. As I said message a super admin privately instead of complaining about Holdem on the unblacklist request.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Sorry for the late response, been moving over the past few days.

You asked over OOC for an Ambulance, you didn't say "Hey, it says in the rules you have to call an ambulance if you run someone over", you basically said "Dude call an ambulance", which is metagaming.

Yes, as stated by Duck I do like to "spice up" my punishments, for it makes people remember it more. It's psychology, a memorable and rare event stays longer in your mind, like an admin shooting you in the face before your punishment.

I stand by my decision.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

(04-02-2016, 05:55 AM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: ~~~~~~~~~~

You are entitled to your own opinion though you seem to have many things completely wrong, though I will not go into it for this UBR was not created by you, neither are you directly involved. Therefore, please refrain from posting in the courthouse unless you are directly involved in future situations.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
You were told to message an SA about your concerns.
This is not the thread to start forming an argument off of someone his ability to moderate.

~ Warned.

Agorith
Fearless Administrator

User tried to communicate out of character to make the other one take action in character, thus he metagamed.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]