Unblacklist me
Your name: Fozzie Bear

Your blacklist ID:75281

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86161774

Reason: Metagaming

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Holdem

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: A police man cdm me but i was still alive. thinking he was new to the server i told him in ooc to call a paramedic at this point of time i was ragdolled. Then i was Blacklisted from ooc just because i was infroming him.
-- Involved --

I was PMing Holdem about this issue, and it is clear that he has absolutely NO understanding of rule 17.1.

Rule 17.1 Wrote:17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone.[/color]

I have a PM of him stating that is it okay to run someone over and not call a paramedic or RP the situation:

[Image: da648c089b8bbe2e686cdbf97267c4e1.png]

Furthermore, I was talking to Zambie about this issue, and he stated that it is okay to inform someone about the rules, which in this incident, Fozzie Bear was. Also, I do not have any evidence to support this, but according to Holdem - if it is against the rules to not call a paramedic after running someone over (which it is anyway) then Fozzie would be backseat administrating - however this is not true because Fozzie would not be enforcing any rules, but he is only informing people of the rules.

That said, Holdem clearly has little understanding of the rules regarding CDM.

[Image: rupert_bear.png]
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Just saying i was just in an admin situation with holdem and at the end of it he pulled out a gun and killed me then he banned me
About the CDM, in the screenshot, all he says is that you just don't call a paramedic via OOC. Which is correct and makes the Metagaming punishment valid.

However, after a log-check it is confirmed that Holdem killed you right before banning you.

Pending response from banning mod.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I did no call a paramedic via ooc
i told the guy to call for a paramedic thinking that he was new and he didnt know what to do
You communicated with the person through OOC, telling him to do something IC, which is metagaming.
I understand that you only tried to help and teach the person, however I would like Holdem to fill in the situation.

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-27-2016, 10:06 AM)Infernaw Wrote: About the CDM, in the screenshot, all he says is that you just don't call a paramedic via OOC. Which is correct and makes the Metagaming punishment valid.

However, after a log-check it is confirmed that Holdem killed you right before banning you.

Pending response from banning mod.

No, if you look towards the bottom of the screenshot it shows Holdem, having no understanding of rule 17.1 (the rule on calling a paramedic after running someone over).

According to Holdem, the reason he shot is because he likes to make a punishment which people will remember and he likes to spice his punishments up. I'm not sure if that is even allowed but that's besides the point anyway.

Basically, what happened was Fozzie was informing someone of the rules.

Let's change the story a bit, to make a comparison.
Let's say that someone is RDMing people on Main Street. Fozzie Bear was killed by that someone and then puts the following in OOC: "don't randomly kill people". And then Fozzie Bear is then blacklisted from OOC by someone who didn't know about the RDM rule, and thinks that Fozzie Bear is merely telling someone to do something - not informing someone of the rules.

Obviously, from the above example, that blacklist was invalid as Fozzie didn't metagame, he was informing someone of the rules. If this blacklist ends up to be still valid, then apparently metagaming is writing anything related to the game in OOC. Which it isn't. The above example just switches CDM (in the original story) to RDM.

I still think this blacklist is invalid as Fozzie was just informing someone of the rules. Furthermore I spoke to Zambie about this, and he said you are allowed to inform someone of the rules. So either you're wrong, or Zambie, me and Fozzie Bear are wrong.

- By the way I'm posting as Rupert Bear who posted as Paddington a few posts up

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
This isn't about Holdem's understanding of the rules this is about Fozzie. An unblacklist request is not where you make this kind of argument. Message a super admin privately. Now get back on topic. This is about Fozzie's blacklist and as Infernaw said she is waiting for Holdem to respond.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-30-2016, 02:05 PM)Hitman Wrote: ~~

~~

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(03-31-2016, 02:44 AM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 02:05 PM)Hitman Wrote: ~~

~~

~~