Player Report : Rebels
Name of player: Co0FiE , [FL:RP] Atomic_Blaze , Wingham , Xtremefighter , Willem de Walrus , [FL:RP] Rango        (These might not be the right names but you can see in the evidence.]

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:120278589 - Willem  ,    STEAM_0:0:44636092 - Xtreme Fighter ,   STEAM_0:0:154473891 - Wingham ,   STEAM_0:1:54375942  ,   STEAM_0:1:40564273 - Co0FiE  ,  STEAM_0:0:165377949 - Rango 

(These steam ids are from the video like I say as at the time when i was placing this they all had left)

Time in GMT: 13:48

Server: V2D

Summary: So me and my friend were driving then when i tried to drift i hit the wall not harming any of them then they shot my car randomly then I got out and said i am recording and said why are you killing me then the guy impersonated me and finally they killed me which isn't allowed.

Evidence:

---INVOVLED---

I was the blue aston. Bradlee went down the road and crashed, (you can see the brake lights) so the rebels just started to shoot. He got out and said why are you killing me?
And they didnt stop. They killed him. I don't see a valid reason to kill
Well that is RDM but you could of hit one of the Rebels. But it didn't look like you made contact with any of them.
HEHPfasp
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Ivolved

This was the third time u drove into us we gave warnings already so i dont get the point why do u make this br on us ?
(03-26-2016, 02:24 PM)FinnDoesGames Wrote: Well that is RDM but you could of hit one of the Rebels. But it didn't look like you made contact with any of them.

well it was the third time he drove into us afther 2 warnings..
You drove some off us over before that we warned you not to come back. After that you almost drove us over again so we shot you. You had given mulitple warnings not to come back.
(03-26-2016, 03:01 PM)Co0FiE Wrote: Ivolved

This was the third time u drove into us we gave warnings already so i dont get the point why do u make this br  on us ? and your friend is racing as a mechanic it think thats not allowed aswell its under the name failrp.
you can hear yourself saying they are mad because they want there friend revived so thats mean u know u self u drove into us a couple times..
(03-26-2016, 03:03 PM)Co0FiE Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 02:24 PM)FinnDoesGames Wrote: Well that is RDM but you could of hit one of the Rebels. But it didn't look like you made contact with any of them.

well it was the third time he drove into us afther 2 warnings..

Well the truth is arny went into me once when i was stopped in the middle of the road and i hit one of you then we called paramedic but you told us to leave then when we were racing that happend but not enough reason to kill
(03-26-2016, 03:06 PM)Co0FiE Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 03:01 PM)Co0FiE Wrote: Ivolved

This was the third time u drove into us we gave warnings already so i dont get the point why do u make this br  on us ? and your friend is racing as a mechanic it think thats not allowed aswell its under the name failrp.

Why are you saying you I didn't do it atall apart from when i got smashed into
(03-26-2016, 02:22 PM)ArnyDaHamsta Wrote: ---INVOVLED---

I was the blue aston.  Bradlee went down the road and crashed, (you can see the brake lights) so the rebels just started to shoot.  He got out and said why are you killing me?  
And they didnt stop.  They killed him.  I don't see a valid reason to kill

You where breaking failrp by racing as a mechanic.