Rewz Ban Request
Name of player: Rewz 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138078202

Time in GMT: 8:50am

Server: 33x

Summary: Firstly i shot Rewz, who was the Don Corleone, he then broke nlr, and shot me .Told the first guy not to be healed, then he started asking for it. So i shot the ambulance driver, i told him to go away before i started recording. I was taking him hostage. Then got rdmed / nlr.

Evidence
[Image: giphy.gif]
Okey first - You shot me for no reason, second - I was not in my NLR area and I saw you trying to kill my friend so I helped him, I was not in my NLR area As I said Third- when you make these kind of a videos you should try not to rdm poor paramedic ( you killed him for no reason )
and you came to my land just so you can harras me with your swearing, that is not very nice Mr Yakuza
And you killed me in ma house and I was away from my house, so that is not NLR breaking, Wasn't even trying to get in my house you just came with my friend and started to hostage him ( for no reason aswell) I saw you and shooted you ( no nlr breaking )
Keep the spam down to the minimum, makes it easier to read if you put it in one thread. Rewz, don't become salty please. You had ago at me today for "Reporting too many people". I am just reporting you for breaking rules. I will not argue this any further, i am not in the mood for satire. I will let the admins decide off the basis of my evidence, and your defense.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah I have rights to be mad on someone, but I was not doing anything against the rules...
The Corleone's are just standing in their spawn, and you made the accused player help his friend out.

Denied.
You will be punished accordingly for RDMing the paramedic.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]