Player Report - Taze Minging - Body walking - KuLa
Name of player: KuLa

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:17245716

Time in GMT: 3:40pm 

Server: V2d

Summary: I climbed into the Swat van to see if it was open, KuLa then comes in and tases and wakes me up multiple amounts of times without giving me a time to speak. After that KuLa decides to stop on my body and kill me rather than arresting me. I go to KuLa to talk OOC and they decide to get a baton out threatening me. I believe KuLa should know better with that many hours.
Evidencehttps://youtu.be/v8g3fro8TkE
(03-25-2016, 04:06 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: After that KuLa decides to stop on my body and kill me rather than arresting me. I go to KuLa to talk OOC and they decide to get a baton out threatening me. 

These are unnecessary points considering they are not backed up by any evidence.

On the point of the tazing, yes, you were tazed multiple times by Kula and Flip (Flip predominantly as you can see by the chat logs you have presented). I agree that the situation was OTT. However, it was valid. You were trespassing in the back of the S.W.A.T. Van.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
You were not involved in this, yes you were the S.W.A.T Sergeant, but you were not present at this time. It still doesn't consider the fact that they were tazing me and waking me up. Fail RP tbh
(03-25-2016, 05:07 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: You were not involved in this, yes you were the S.W.A.T Sergeant, but you were not present at this time. It still doesn't consider the fact that they were tazing me and waking me up. Fail RP tbh

I was present. I was outside, at the doors of the S.W.A.T. Van as you can see me stating the you were "Trespassing" (Macho Nacho.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
It would be helpful to have a video of the incident occuring not a series of screenshots strung together.

Please provide further evidence withing 24 hours.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I do not have Video evidence, I was not aware that this constant tazing was going to happen. In those screenshots you can clearly see them tazing me and waking myself up, is that not enough evidence?
Unfortunately it is not.
Just randomly jumping into the back of a SWAT van just because you can without any roleplay reason behind it is just as mingy as the claims you're making, which do not have enough evidence to back it up.

Denied.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]