Deer's Goodbye
Well, I guess my time has come to say goodbye; I've been with this community since 2014, and now think it's finally time to depart.

To me, there is no more incentive to go on to Fearless, there is nothing drawing me back - for the past few weeks, I have only been on twice.
PassiveRP is all but gone, and Fearless has, in my personal view, prioritised new players over experienced, loyal players.

I'm not going to throw any hand grenades in FL's direction, and nor am I going to take this opportunity to slate and attack Soul, the developers, or the staff team - in my mind, I have no reason to dislike or want to argue with any of them.

I don't think I need to mention anyone in particular, you all know who you are, and everyone who has made memories and had a laugh with me over the years doesn't need me to mention them!

I'm going to start working on personal projects, and will be getting back into politics - coming this May, when I stand in the Local Council election in my town.

I might pop back onto the forums every now and again to see what's happening, but apart from that I'll be taking my leave.

Will I be back? Maybe in the future, maybe.

Goodbye and good luck to everyone, it's been a good ride.

Just to let everyone know, I'm not moving to any other community, I'm just bored of Garry's Mod in general, and will spend my time playing other games instead Smile
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 3 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Link, Wobbuffet
You're are cool guy Deer, goodbye to you. Smile
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Always seemed pretty chill. Good luck to you, and goodbye.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Really Chill guy. Played with you many times. We've had our ups and downs, but I'm glad we spoke and cleared it up.
I hope you enjoy whatever you plan on doing next.
Thanks.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Goodbye, Deer! You're a very kind man! 

Good luck with your local elections!

Sincerely,

Frank
The following 1 user Likes Frank's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
See Ya,

Good luck with what ever your doing next.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Goodbye.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
We were never the best of friends and were not particularly on good terms until recently but it is sad to see you go Deer. You're a genuine lad and I hope to see you back in the future! Take care Deer!
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Best of luck with your future endeavours deer, you were a sound guy. Goodbye buddy!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Hmph. Shame. I have not known you long, but you are a cool guy. Take care dude.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • aDisabledDeer