Getting banned 2 months for revengeing!
Your name: Isacgor 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82441542

Your ban ID: 70618
Banned by: FL:M Spear

Reason: Mass CDM, breaking NLR, jumping on bodies in order to kill them, general minging, not here to roleplay at all // Extended by SnowredWolf

Involved: Me,Princess of dubai dont remeber more

Why we should unban you: first of all i am very sorry for doing all of this but first i did not expect 2 months and second i did it becuse i was so mad becuse of me and lots of other people had rdmed me and my friends (Rdmers did not got punished) so i did not care becuse of how mad i was about they never got punished so i broke a few rules and will never du it aggain! (I Will propably not get unbanned but i just wanted you to know that i love this rp server and i was here to roleplay so if you dont want to unban me cant you please change the Ban post and remove the "Not here to roleplay at al" if you could it would mean a lot!
"Why so serious?"
[img=150x75][Image: Joker-pic.jpg] [/img]
I know im not involved at all but...

Spoiler :
Quote:Rules

We have made some rules for unban requests, please read them first.
  1. First of all remember to use the template (later explained), if you are not using the template, your unban request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
    a) the banned person
    b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will result in a forum warning.
    The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

3. Keep your request objective and prevent strong language.

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

5. You may post an appeal after a decent amount of time trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology. But keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. 

6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.
Also 
(03-24-2016, 04:42 PM)Isacgor Wrote: Your name: Isacgor 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82441542

Your ban ID: 70618
Banned by: FL:M Spear

Reason: Mass CDM, breaking NLR, jumping on bodies in order to kill them, general minging, not here to roleplay at all // Extended by SnowredWolf

Involved: Me,Princess of dubai dont remeber more

Why we should unban you: first of all i am very sorry for doing all of this but first i did not expect 2 months and second i did it becuse i was so mad becuse of me and lots of other people had rdmed me and my friends (Rdmers did not got punished) so i did not care becuse of how mad i was about they never got punished so i broke a few rules and will never du it aggain! (I Will propably not get unbanned but i just wanted you to know that i love this rp server and i was here to roleplay so if you dont want to unban me cant you please change the Ban post and remove the "Not here to roleplay at al" if you could it would mean a lot!
Why are you doing a BR, when you know that you wont get unbanned?

And yes im already sorry for posting this but i just had to.
Unban request denied

Closing notes:
User was found guilty of all the actions stated in the ban reason, we started with a heavy blacklist from vehicles which you apparantly were fine with, after getting a blacklist you went ahead and broke other rules. You might have been mad at the time you did it, however it's your account and you were the one breaking the rules.
I do not see why we should even consider to shorten the ban, you knowingly broke the rules.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator