Unblacklist Request
Your name: Kulthro

Your blacklist ID: 22211

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:59777044

Reason: Parole Terms

Staff member who blacklisted you: Drogas 

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: It has been 3 years since I started playing. I started playing again recently and tbh have been very aggressive, but now that i'm accustom to the server again i'm looking to tone my aggressive RP down and actually try to have fun on the server again. I don't want to yell at people and scream at them anymore (hitman will know what im talking about). 2 years ago I got banned for a very small issue that was probably misunderstood on both sides and I was very upset with it so I asked for parole terms to be able to play again. In my opinion the parole terms were very harsh as it was for 15 days of playing time which would be 360 hours. I really like using guns in SRU and police roleplay, as well as a clan roleplay that I was hoping to start up again (military). It's been 2 years and I think i've learned my lesson. I just honestly have way more fun with the game when I can play SRU, and honestly I wouldn't care less if that was the only job I could actually roleplay as. So after coming back, i'm asking the new Fearless team to erm, take off the blacklist for weapons so I can further my enjoyment of the server and roleplay to the best of my ability, as military RP was my specialty when I used to play a while back. Thanks! 
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
What was the small issue in which resulted to these terms?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Erm, I wouldnt necessarily call it a small issue on second thought but I believe it was a misunderstanding on both parties because I still to this day don't see why I was necessarily banned besides I guess you could call it backseat administration.
The situation goes as follows:
I raided the government (I don't remember reason) as rebel
I had a cop at gunpoint who was kinda.. Prone to breaking rules
There was a person following me I don't remember why. Might've been president I was kidnapping or something
They were on edge of elevator on v2d where they could easily fall and die but they were on edge.
I had the police officer at gunpoint and he pulled his taser out
I said "Don't tase him he's going to die if you tase him because he'll fall down the elevator."
He therefore tased the guy and he fell and died so I killed the officer and there was the ban.
Not to be hasty or impatient, but is there anyway this can be further addressed by a staff member? Apologies in advance, I just would like the issue to be resolved. Thanks again!
About how many hours have you played since the blacklist was issued?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Ah I checked to see if anyone responded right as you were replying =p

The initial blacklist was 15 days and now i have 12 days and 21 hours left. I'd have to get to 1100 hours to get the blacklist removed from my current 775 or so
That's a lot of hours already.
Since editing the blacklist is a bit tricky, I'll just lift it right away instead of giving you an hour left.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]