Spookichicken Unban Request
Your name: Mr. Spookichicken

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29423119

Your ban ID: 7986

Banned by: [FL] Console

Reason: DDoS

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: For starters, this close to 4 years ago, I think. I didn't actually ever DDoS Fearless, so I have no idea why this ban is on my record, of course, prior to this, I had 10 bans, before all Fearless bans were reset, hence why I didn't really fight an unban, but now my only ban, as far as I can see is a DDoS ban, which I did not do,  I feel I should be unbanned and allowed back onto Fearless!

Also: \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

I was told specifically by Soul in a previous thread that I would get unbanned: [Image: 660d2c4959.jpg]

Thread quoted can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63551

I'm still banned, though, any help?

I know he didn't directly state it, but it was clear he had the intentions to unban me.

EDIT: Since the post asks me to say I won't DDOS, here it is: "I, Mr. Spookichicken will not and never have DDOS'ed the Fearless Community or its members."
If you've never DDoS'd then why are you banned for that reason?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(03-20-2016, 11:33 AM)Falcao Wrote: If you've never DDoS'd then why are you banned for that reason?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

I wouldn't know, I think someone said I threatened to DDoS? I really can't remember, I am sorry if I said that, again this ban took place nearly 4 years ago, I don't remember what happened.

Of course, I never intended to DDoS, and probably had no idea what I was talking about, because I was 11. Tounge
Approved.

The ban stays on your record in case we'll need it for future reference.

Kind Regards
[FL] Infernaw
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]