[EVENT] [UPCOMING] CIA Black Project
In Game Information

You have volunteered yourself to be a subject in a CIA experiment. You will explore the dreams and nightmares of others, you will be prepared for the worst. But there is something that is trying to consume you from the inside, his name is Corvus. He was created by a scientist called Alfonso Santini, the leader of the CIA. He was made to look deeply into others, but he was tortured. Now he plucks at revenge. He is slowly turning individuals insane. Making them believe something they are not, making them suffer. Like the CIA did to them. Visions start appearing, turning on their team, making them suffer too. you never know, you might experience these too.

OOC Information

This event is centered around an experiment lead by the CIA. They have taken volunteers and messed with their minds. They will see visions that they shouldn't see. Experiences that they shouldn't experience. Thoughts they shouldn't be thinking.

Players will be used as subjects and a 'new' world will appear. They have to explore and find their way out to normal society.

The Event will be held at Cub Foods on V2D.

This event will be hosted on Saturday 26th of March.

It will begin at 4PM.

Rules

1. Minging will not be tolerated.
  2. You are not allowed to constantly use your mics.
  3. Always do what the Scientists say.
  4. Do not wear suits/dresses.
  5. Play realistically!
Application Template

Steam Name:
Hours On FL:
Why you want to join:

Spaces

• Frost (Scientist)
  • Gogson (Scientist)
  • Baloo Bear (Scientist)
  • FinnDaHampsta
  • ArnyDaHampsta
  • Jhunterdaw 
  • Dan Dan
  • BradleeDaHampsta
  • Frank
  • Njperry50 (Part 2!)
  • [b]ChopChopMC[/b] (Part 2!)
Steam Name: ChopChopMC
Hours On FL: Roughly 90
Why you want to join: It looks like a really good roleplay and I am excited for it. It seems to be something that I haven't seen done in my time on fearless. If possible I would like to join on as a scientist.
Steam Name: [PN] [FL:RP] ArnyDaHamsta
Hours On FL: 294 (I think)
Why you want to join: Because I like joining events and it looks fun, I think it would be good to get my first rpp. And I also attended the Ready For Midnight event!
and the events you make gogson are awesome!
Both accepted!
Steam Name: Jhunterdaw
Hours On FL: 250+
Why you want to join:because i love events and you can have fun with friends and people you don't even know so it brings together the community to have fun and stuff also if it is possible I would like to be a test subject.
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • Gog
(03-20-2016, 09:20 AM)jhunterdaw Wrote: Steam Name: Jhunterdaw
Hours On FL: 250+
Why you want to join:because i love events and you can have fun with friends and people you don't even know so it brings together the community to have fun and stuff also if it is possible I would like to be a test subject.

Accepted!
The following 1 user Likes Gog's post:
  • Hunterr
Steam Name: BradleeDaHamsta
Hours On FL: 317hours 
Why you want to join: I think this would be a really good way of getting my first rp point and I enjoyed your last event!
(03-20-2016, 11:51 AM)Bradlee Wrote: Steam Name: BradleeDaHamsta
Hours On FL: 317hours 
Why you want to join: I think this would be a really good way of getting my first rp point and I enjoyed your last event!

Accepted!
Steam Name: [FL:DJ] Frank
Hours On FL: 505, something like that.
Why you want to join: It's an event, plus it looks awesome!
Sadly can't attend, i am on vacation at the given time.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]