UBR - Ducky
Your name: Ducky

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53357616

Your ban ID: 63970 and 63972

Banned by: [FL] Pinky / Pinky

Reason: Major Propspam and attempting to crash the server

Involved: No one else

Why we should unban you: Just over 6 months ago, Fearless went through a bumpy period where more or less all the FL staff left the community. On the day of the departure, the server was in a complete mess, with rule breakage everywhere. Now I admit I may have taken part in some of the rule breaking; in this case it was propspam (Slight propspam). I got a permanent ban from the incident, with only one ban on record (due to the bans being reset). I did propspam, but it wasn't as severe as Pinky made it out to be. It wasn't going to crash the server at all, it was just a few props scattered around the streets of v2d. I feel as if I have had a long enough ban and I think I should be given another chance.

Best Regards,
Ducky
bumperino
Hello Ducky,

You knew the servers were in a rough situation at the time, so why did you contribute into making it worse?

Sidenote: Please do not bump your own UBR.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello Infernaw, sorry about the bump. I also have to apologize for my actions, but like I stated before it wasn't as severe as Pinky made it out to be. I'm not trying to lie to anyone here but i'm also asking you to trust me with a second chance. I know what I did should not and would not have been excused as a petty mistake, I knew what I was doing and like I said I will not lie to you. It was in the heat of the moment and I can't apologize enough for what I did that day, it was stupid and I am genuinely sorry.
Do you remember the date, time and server where you did this?
I believe it was between the 15-25th of August 2015, around that time anyways. It took place on v2d.
What map was it?
It was on v2d.
I have a suggestion.

I am willing to lift the ban if it's replaced with a lengthy prop access (pte) blacklist.
Do you accept this 'offer'?
I accept this offer, yes. Thank you for your response.