Admin Report - [FL:M] Holdem
Name: [FL:RP]LostTimeGames

Time/Date: Approximately 17:30 GMT - 18/03/16

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20116682

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Holdem

Evidence: 

ALL RELEVANT DISCUSSIONS BETWEEN ME AND HOLDEM HAVE BEEN UNDERLINED IN RED

1) http://s7.postimg.org/hniwhc4p7/Holdem_1.png
The reason behind "This is the last thing I will say about the situation" is that nobody (and I mean nobody) likes being silenced before your point has been made because then nothing will have been resolved. Here you see part of the main point of this post: Holdem says that I insulted him so my 3 hour OOC blacklist will stay, I DID insult him (in /pm) when I was angered by the situation we had previously and I obviously know that was wrong and he kicked me for it, which is fair enough so that kick was me serving the punishment for insulting him. But this shows that one of the two reasons for my 3 hour blacklist was because I insulted him, which at this time I had already served the punishment for and my insult wasn't in OOC it was in /pm so this surely isn't a valid reason to blacklist me from OOC for 3 hours. 
The other reason he states is that I was speaking about the situation in OOC chat, which I was because he told me if I carried on trying to resolve the situation in the /pm conversation we were haven't that he'd ban me, so I moved it to the @ chat and he told me the same thing (That I'd be banned) so my only other option was to speak in the OOC chat or else I'd be banned (and I have almost 250 hours with 0 bans and I wasn't about to change that now). He then gave me a warning in OOC that if I carried on upsetting other players by talking about it in OOC (ha) I'd be banned and I sent ONE more message (I was already typing this message as he sent this) as soon as I sent this message he blacklisted me for 3 hours. This is when I sent the /pm you can see above, kindly asking him to remove it as it was unfair and he gave me the reason for my blacklist. The reason he gave was false, as I'm sure Holdem will agree as he knows the insult was in /pm (not OOC) and that I had already been kicked for the insult so had done my punishment.

2) http://s15.postimg.org/6nbbfhfkr/Holdem_2.png

This shows Holdem threatening me by implying that he would ban me if I didn't deal with the fact I had a blacklist. 

As I had no other choice because Holdem threatened to ban me if I /pm'd him or used the @ request, I was forced to make this thread; which I don't like reporting anyone, especially people who are 'dedicated' to Fearless.

I'm sure Holdem will back up my points as they are correct. He'd made lies up previously to save his friend and his' arses but I let that go now after insulting him for it, so I assume now he won't make that same mistake again.

I look forward to reading my response. Thank you,

-Andrew (LostTimeGames)
I fail to see how this abuse of any powers? You were warned to not carry on in OOC. You carried on and were punished. If you bothered to read the admin abuse rules you would see that it clearly states that banning/blacklisting you for a reason that you do not like is not grounds for admin abuse. From what I can see and read here that is exactly what happened here. You are making this case because he blacklisted you from OOC (presumably) when he could have honestly banned you instead.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I fail to see how he abused the powers available to him?

You insulted him, you got a VERY mild punishment for it. People usually get bans for this kind of behaviour.
You should feel grateful he only gave you a 3h blacklist from OOC, it's about the mildest punishment for this kind of rulebreakage I've ever witnessed.
I personally would have given you a harsher punishment so if I were you I'd owe up to my mistakes and get over it.

On top of that, it really is up to the staff member him/herself as to which access they want to take away from you.
Unorthodox punishments are allowed.

+ There is no way to take PM access away from anyone therefore the closest logical choice would be to take away OOC.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
If I may provide some valuable input that is not present in your console screenshots:

Quote:v33x [18:35:46] [FL:RP] LostTimeGames (STEAM_0:1:35111084) said: /pm 552 You know that's not true. You're actually a vagina. You're just using your position to get out of situations
Quote:v33x    [18:39:27]    [FL:RP] LostTimeGames    (STEAM_0:1:35111084)    said: // I'm not antiflaming shit. I'm saying he purposely riled me by lying because he know's I have no proof to back myself up
Quote:v33x    [18:39:30]    [FL:M] Holdem    (STEAM_0:0:20116682)    said: // For the last time LostTimeGames If you have a problem and disagree, post a report.
Quote:v33x    [18:39:40]    [FL:M] Holdem    (STEAM_0:0:20116682)    said: // If you keep talking in OOC about it, on @ messages or PM me, I will ban you.
Quote:v33x    [18:39:50]    [FL:M] Holdem    (STEAM_0:0:20116682)    said: // So please, enjoy the game.
Quote:v33x [18:40:11] [FL:RP] LostTimeGames (STEAM_0:1:35111084) said: // He watched his friend break FearRP and then lied about it to safe his own arse. 
Quote:v33x [18:40:42] [FL:M] Holdem (STEAM_0:0:20116682) said: !takeaccess losttime u 180 'You were warned to stop'
Quote:v33x    [18:40:53]    [FL:RP] LostTimeGames    (STEAM_0:1:35111084)    said: // You can't threaten to ban me. You know for a fact if I put a forum request it'd get denied because I have no proof
Quote:v33x    [18:41:14]    [FL:M] Holdem    (STEAM_0:0:20116682)    said: // As said, if you have any evidence, please, feel free to post a report. I invite you to do one
Quote:v33x    [18:41:32]    [FL:RP] LostTimeGames    (STEAM_0:1:35111084)    said: @ That is ridiculous. I type one message after your warning and you blacklist me
Quote:v33x    [18:41:39]    [FL:M] Holdem    (STEAM_0:0:20116682)    said: !kick 608 'Last warning, stop'

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I wrote this report as I was extremely angry and looking back now I realise it was stupid to put this as an admin report. I suppose I just wanted Holdem to see my point as he refused to listen to it in game.

This thread can be closed. 

Thank you,

-Andrew (LostTimeGames)
(03-19-2016, 02:32 PM)LostTimeGames Wrote: I wrote this report as I was extremely angry and looking back now I realise it was stupid to put this as an admin report. I suppose I just wanted Holdem to see my point as he refused to listen to it in game.

Thank you,

-Andrew (LostTimeGames)
I suggest actually reading the admin abuse rules next time. The majority of reports aren't abuse, just people like you who are pissed off and completely disregard the rules for report. It honestly disgusts me how much this happens.

If you want Holdem to listen to you and he doesn't you can't force him to. He's not a fucking dog.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-19-2016, 03:03 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(03-19-2016, 02:32 PM)LostTimeGames Wrote: I wrote this report as I was extremely angry and looking back now I realise it was stupid to put this as an admin report. I suppose I just wanted Holdem to see my point as he refused to listen to it in game.

Thank you,

-Andrew (LostTimeGames)
I suggest actually reading the admin abuse rules next time. The majority of reports aren't abuse, just people like you who are pissed off and completely disregard the rules for report. It honestly disgusts me how much this happens.

If you want Holdem to listen to you and he doesn't you can't force him to. He's not a freaking dog.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Woah woah woah, there's no need to be so rude about it. I admitted my mistake so it obviously wont happen again and said the thread can be closed. There's no need to be rude and keep it open. There's nicer ways of telling me how this cannot happen again.

Thank you,

-Andrew (LostTimeGames)
Admin abuse case denied.

No abuse noted, accusing player has admitted that they made the report in an angry state of mind and has realized their mistake.