[UnOfficial/Currently In-active] EvoCity Nuclear Power Association [ENPA]
Congratulations Visual & 7rozen_7ear, added both of you to the list

EDIT: The Directors would also like to welcome Pechvarry to our team.
Welcome all of you.
I would like to apply as a worker in the future.
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]

Today ENPA has built some machines to help us in our business.
We will still need more contraptions for our facility before we can get startet with RP'ing.

Things to-do list ATM is:

Reactor controlroom
Storage room
Better transport for radioactive waste
More customers

More to be added soon

Be aware we will need 2 different facilities for both V33 and v2d
(10-29-2011, 07:28 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Reactor controlroom
Storage room
Better transport for radioactive waste
More customers

More to be added soon

What about a place were radioactive waste could be stored? (a giant pool perhaps?)
© Nudelholz
A pop-up window appears on the ENPA main computer screen. It says: "High-priority email arrived from *secret location*, contact immediately"

As one of the secretaries opens the email she reveals important information about a man who's name is to be written with caution

Good day, staff in the Evocity Nuclear Power Association.

My name is Wayne Toward and I will start by saying that your business looks rather interesting. And this is, of course, why I have contacted you. You see, in many years I have been looking for a section of units I can corporate and work with. However lately I have been experiencing a lot of negative vibes from certain factories and the so called "clans".
Then one day I saw your application sign in the local market. It said that you were looking for experienced security officials to protect your investments and or business'.
You see, this is where I can provide my service. Through a decade or two I have been protecting certain V. I. P's in the american and soviet industrial sections. During the cold war I was so to say able to keep myself neutral as I helped both sides.
Then the cold war stopped I then started helping the famous arms dealer, Tony Stark. I guarded several missile transports and once in a while we of course got attacked by the Taleban bastards down in Iraq. One day above 100 of the dogs attacked us from both sides. We lost and they quickly took our gear from us. For 5 years I was held captured in the mountains down there.. In 2010 I came back, strengthened and with a new way to enjoy life. And here I stand now, ready to provide my service for the ENPA.

Other former companies:
The Evocity Bank Syndicate
The Lost Horde
Iustitia Humanorium

*Handwritten on-screen signature*
Wayne Toward.
Thank you for applying Toward.
Us, the directors have talked about you, and we are more than happy to say you made it into the security job.
You will get briefed very soon.

Sincerely

The directors of ENPA

OOC: Hows it going with your arm, can you play?
You have my deepest and most sincere thank you.
I assure you that you won't get disappointed with this action.

OOC: Well uhm.. I can't really play yet and pretty much for a long time but.. I will try my best Sad
Hello I'm Michael J. Caboose (steam name is -ST R 3-[FL:RP]Caboose) amd I want to apply for workers

I am good at working together
I understand when people talk
I also listen to peoples orders and do them

I am really looking forward in joining!
Sorry to annouce, but Cabboose your application is Denied.

You do not qualify to our business.
We've had reports of you doing crime and murder.

We don't need murderers in our factory.