[UnOfficial/Currently In-active] EvoCity Nuclear Power Association [ENPA]
[Image: Unavngivet.png]

The EvoCity Nuclear Power Association is the leading company in high quality energy in Evocity. About 70% of the electricity in EvoCity comes from our high security factories.
We use clean and safe methods of producing nuclear energy.
Our 4 nuclear reactors are brand new, high security RBMK1000 3th Gen. reactors.
Our goal is to produce energy to the whole town of EvoCity, clean and safe.
ENPA is looking for more employees today!

Positions

Directors
Own and manage the company. They are in charge of all business proposals, the hiring and firing of employees and the overall operation of the factory. There job is to keep the plant running swiftly.

Zzzzap (Boris Dysjenkov)
BioWulf (Mark Andersen)

Nuclear advisor
Overlook operations and decisions made by directors. They forward messages of the director and also have the power to make decisions regarding general employee management and small business changes. All of these decisions can however be vetoed by directors.

PrivateToast (Harris Smith)

General Operations Manager
The highest manager relating directly to the nuclear reactor operation. GOM's have knowledgeable information on all nuclear protocols, operations and procedures. They ensure everyone is doing the proper task and preform machine maintenance, composing regular operation reports for the advisers and directors to read.

Nubo (Nick Viscardo)

Secretary
Secretaries are in charge of data analysis, customer support and nuclear paperwork. They make sure all nuclear data is proper and payments of energy are being made.

7rozen_7ear (Francis Mayhem)

Security
Security Guards the plant from thieves and other criminals. Security is posted at gates and other major locations, armed with no more than an SMG. Weapons and ammo will not be provided with the exception of emergencies or special circumstances

Visual (Frank Martin)

StillAlive (Wayne Toward)

The Enemy Snipaah

Workers
[i]These are the regular operators of the reactors. They hold standard knowledge on procedures and have a daily career of operating and regulating output of nuclear reactors. These are the backbone of ENPA, allowing the entire company to gain a profit from energy.

sammyt291

Apply for a job in The EvoCity Nuclear Power Association today!

Safety Policy - The safety of workers is the number one priority at ENPA. To ensure that, while at the factory, please follow all precautionary measures to ensure safety. When entering the nuclear fuel rod storage facilities, please make sure you are wearing radiation jackets and a properly fastened mask, along with your radio and radiation meter on hand. Failure to comply will result in punishment. It is absolutely required to keep a transmitter radio on your person, and turned on at all times. Absolutely no persons other then certified ENPA security guards are allowed any weapons in or on EPNA property. Work boots are required at all workstations except for the offices. Unauthorized ranks may not under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES change energy production rates, preform maintenance on reactors, or handle nuclear waste. Failure to comply will immediately result in a demotion to a rank deemed suitable by the Director(s).
For Any Questions regarding this policy, please contact Nubo.

Weapons Policy - Although there are weapons at EPNA, they are discouraged as anything but a last resort. The only people who are to have weapons at EPNA facilities are security members. Weapons may not be drawn unless threats have drawn a weapon recently, or if you feel you are in extreme danger. Weapons are not toys, anyone caught firing a weapon at EPNA without a solid reason will be demoted. Assault rifles and sniper rifles are not permitted at EPNA unless EPNA has authorized an active lockdown due to armed threats on the premises. Knives are also not to be used as they are inhumane. Any weapons code violations will result in a demotion of the security rank if deemed necessary by higher officials.
For Any Questions regarding this policy, please contact Nubo.

Feel free to post Cons and Pros in the thread!

The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • rishul, Biowulf
I like this clan and I want to make this official.

But the fact you have another set of forums worries me, could I request that they are removed from your website.
Yerh Nubo made that website without the directors approval, and I want it removed too.
***An application letter is delivered to the ENPA HQ. The sender appears to be Francis Mayhem, willing to apply for the job as a secretary.***

| Nevada (USA)
| Tel: 099-**********
| E-mail: [email protected]
|
|EvoCity ******
|
|29th October 2011
|
|Dear Mr Dysjenkov, Mr Anderson, Mr Eriksson and Mr Viscardo
|
|Are the appliances for the function of secretary in your company
|still open? If so, see this as an application, if not, discard this letter.
|
|Why would you choose me for the above-mentioned function? I have got
|experience in managing a political and juridic party, so performing typical
|tasks wouldn't be a problem for me. Doing paperwork is my second
|nature. In Alamo I once worked as a nuclear consultant for Pqp
|
|I look forward to hearing from you.
|
|Yours sincerely
|
|**Autograph of Francis Mayhem**
|
|Mr Francis Mayhem
|
|Referals:
|
|Pqp: CEO: ****:
| Tel: ***/***** ******
| Iustitia Humanorum: former co-owner: ****:
| Eleventh Regiment: son of the former colonel: ****:
|
|___________________________________________________________
© Nudelholz
The following 1 user Likes 7rozen_7ear_'s post:
  • equal
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

my name is (Visual) Frank Martin and I want to apply for a security job.

My strengthens include:
- Guarding
- Shooting
- Driving
- Team capability
- Reliability

Best regards

Frank Martin
(Visual)
That disappoints me a bit, but I guess whats done is done.
*Website closed*
Dear Visual and Frozen,

I have read your applications.
Your standards are good for our Company.
There are free spots in both Security and Secretary. Therefore, you are both hired.

Welcome to the ENPA !
The following 3 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Visual, 7rozen_7ear_, Fleet Admiral Zapington
Congratulations gentlmen!
Glad to see two old friends interested and joining our business family.
Hope to see you around. Remember to look over the safety and weapons policies at the bottom of the page.

On an off topic, Frozen your application is amazing. It looks awesome.
I'll get Zzzzap to put you guys down, thanks again.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_
TLH RESEARCH - ID 409931-BMRF

TO: ENPA Operations Manager & Control Staff
RESTRICTED INFORMATION

Good evening, I'm writing to you in regards to potential upgrades for your nuclear plants, as currently schematics and your latest testing results show that you are only successfully converting 34% of the reaction energy into power, due to insufficient mechanics, which also potentially endanger staff. Also, your failsafe system is not sufficient for 100% protection, as it will not sufficiently cool down the reaction so as to quickly bring it into cold shutdown, which gives the possibility of a meltdown, especially seeing as you are having to work your reactors overtime in order to supply EvoCity.

TLH Research has a proposition that would improve the situation greatly. If you install our new groundbreaking technology and mechanics in your nuclear plants, you will find all of these problems being at least partially if not fully resolved.

Here are the potential upgrades available to you:

TLH-R Prototype 422Z Energy Converter, nuclear turbine - Black Mesa Research Facility
TLH-R 932E Emergency Failsafe System, incl. automated power conduit rerouting, chain reaction shutdown - Paris Facility

Contact the TLH Business division to discuss the matter of prices and installation. I assure you, these upgrades will improve your nuclear plants ten-fold.

TLH Research
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Dryblood
Good day sir, as I am only a General Operations Manager of EPNA, I do not control these major business decisions-
However I am impressed with what I see and im sure the Directors will be aswell.

Can you forward a copy of the statistics sheet, showing me exactly what will be done, the approximate cost, etc?
I will send that paper to secretaries which will be overlooked by directors.

Thank you for your concerns, we will get back to you soon.
Nick Viscardo, ENPA General Operations Manager