Autism

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:51304152

Time in GMT:
0:30 GMT+1 

Server: 
Evocity_v2d

Summary:
Propmining, use of self constructed vehicle..

Evidence:

[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Don't really have an excuse for my behaviour except the server was pretty much dead and that I, and the other two in the video (who are completely unrelated) were ridiculously bored. We wasn't disrupting any roleplay (not that there was any even going on) and nobody else complained. Yet this still does not justify my actions, we were having a laugh.
Also I'm not being funny but you're a teacher. Shouldn't you be teaching me not to do this and how to play the game? This still doesn't justify it and I can do nothing but accept my punishment and apologize.

What I'm saying is if you're going to be a teacher, TEACH. You went straight to the report section which boggles me a bit because of your given title.
Me being a teacher doesnt have anything to do with you know not knowing the server rules.
You should know better with the amou t of hours spend Ingame, therefor I do not have to explain to you that Its wrong doing such thi g Ingame In the middle of the road.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
You being a teacher has everything to do with this. Do you not know your own job title? "Teach" is in that word. Anyhow, I've only recently started playing again and still instead of teaching you report. I've said all I need to say, but from here on out personally I wouldn't consider you as what your job title says, and I would encourage everyone I speak to to do the same.
I'm going to comment again and say that you being a teacher shouldn't discriminate based on hours and should treat ALL players equally.