Departure of Edned
(03-16-2016, 06:56 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Edned I actually had a macro set up on my keyboard to TP you to me each time that I went to the corleone house when I saw a "Halp I am stuck in the wall" from you.

I knew it! xD
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
It's a shame to see you go, I don't think I have really met you but I have heard such great things about you from other players.
(03-16-2016, 01:06 PM)Agorith Wrote: "The level of stress you as a teacher have to deal with in the process of answering help calls"

Bruh, no disrespect but I was a teacher.
There's nothing stressful about being a teacher, you get a help call every half hour and there's usually like 5 teachers on the server to answer those.

"I was given very little information during the process and was treated with utterly disgusting and unprofessional behavior."

You were treated in the most professional way possible.
On top of that the staff members you got approached by were being very understanding.
You responded with a lack of interest to explain yourself, pulled out your internet cable as soon as the word "demotion" was dropped.
Once your internet was "fixed", you lack interest to even talk about it or defend yourself because all of a sudden you were too 'busy'.

You then move on your way and make this thread and victimize yourself majorly, which just straight up disgusts me.
People will do everything they can nowadays to make us as a team look bad for every decision we make that said person wouldn't like.
It is insanely immature. None of you unless you're actually in the staff team can understand the things me and higher ups have to deal with every. single. day.
/rant

I hope you realise your mistakes someday soon rather than late, Edned.
Owe up to them, acting like a victim because you got caught and all evidence pointed towards you being guilty of it gives you zero right to act like this.

Best of luck with whatever you'll do next, and I wish you a happy life.

Agorith

"Bruh, no disrespect but I was a teacher.

There's nothing stressful about being a teacher, you get a help call every half hour and there's usually like 5 teachers on the server to answer those. "

Going to back Edned up on this one, that's clearly your opinion and there is stress when being a teacher, and it's the amount of work you put in, in order to have stress from this. Edned was an amazing teacher that was way beyond what others had when being one. He went so far down to even having private messages sent to him because he insisted that if people need help, he was going to get them the help they needed.

Saying "There is no stress" is true on the amount of work you put in, sitting back not caring about calls is no stress. But going beyond like he did is stressful. And no, there are times when you get six or seven calls and there is no other teacher on the server, or players looking up to you to get a staff member on the server to help and doing the right thing.

You're taking it out on him in his goodbye thread?  I thought you would act more "Professional" than this. He did something wrong on a Garry's mod server. But damn, take it easy.

"None of you unless you're actually in the staff team can understand the things me and higher ups have to deal with every. single. day."

That right there is what pisses me off and the perfect reason on why "Everyone hates the staff team" coming from you. Because you think because you have a smiley face and more power that you're higher than everyone. When will the day come when you understand that being all stuck up and saying you're higher up is why everyone comes to these remarks.

I heard an admin, believed to be the ex administrator "Dig" He said to a player that was talking to him about admin and he said back "I'm just as normal as a player, only here to help and watch over the server, I don't like to feel above you. " That's what a true staff members feels inside and I know some have that feeling and that's what makes them great! Smile
The following 5 users Like Rossi's post:
  • , Awestruck, Grunt, Kahjo, Edned
^ Coming from a person who was Inactive as anything while teacher because he was making his own RP server. 

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 6 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Huskii, aDisabledDeer, DreeBott, Cox, Awestruck, Adamantite
(03-17-2016, 11:12 AM)Hitman Wrote: ^ Coming from a person who was Inactive as anything while teacher because he was making his own RP server. 

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Can we not start a flame war on a goodbye thread?
The following 2 users Like TravisMiles's post:
  • Tawee, Edned
(03-17-2016, 01:29 PM)TravisMiles Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 11:12 AM)Hitman Wrote: ^ Coming from a person who was Inactive as anything while teacher because he was making his own RP server. 

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Can we not start a flame war on a goodbye thread?

You might want to look at who started flaming, and who went off-topic first and say that to them - because it wasn't Hitman.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 3 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Tomo, Hitman, DreeBott
(03-17-2016, 07:15 AM)AssassinHero96 Wrote:
(03-16-2016, 01:06 PM)Agorith Wrote: "The level of stress you as a teacher have to deal with in the process of answering help calls"

Bruh, no disrespect but I was a teacher.
There's nothing stressful about being a teacher, you get a help call every half hour and there's usually like 5 teachers on the server to answer those.

"I was given very little information during the process and was treated with utterly disgusting and unprofessional behavior."

You were treated in the most professional way possible.
On top of that the staff members you got approached by were being very understanding.
You responded with a lack of interest to explain yourself, pulled out your internet cable as soon as the word "demotion" was dropped.
Once your internet was "fixed", you lack interest to even talk about it or defend yourself because all of a sudden you were too 'busy'.

You then move on your way and make this thread and victimize yourself majorly, which just straight up disgusts me.
People will do everything they can nowadays to make us as a team look bad for every decision we make that said person wouldn't like.
It is insanely immature. None of you unless you're actually in the staff team can understand the things me and higher ups have to deal with every. single. day.
/rant

I hope you realise your mistakes someday soon rather than late, Edned.
Owe up to them, acting like a victim because you got caught and all evidence pointed towards you being guilty of it gives you zero right to act like this.

Best of luck with whatever you'll do next, and I wish you a happy life.

Agorith

"Bruh, no disrespect but I was a teacher.

There's nothing stressful about being a teacher, you get a help call every half hour and there's usually like 5 teachers on the server to answer those. "

Going to back Edned up on this one, that's clearly your opinion and there is stress when being a teacher, and it's the amount of work you put in, in order to have stress from this. Edned was an amazing teacher that was way beyond what others had when being one. He went so far down to even having private messages sent to him because he insisted that if people need help, he was going to get them the help they needed.

Saying "There is no stress" is true on the amount of work you put in, sitting back not caring about calls is no stress. But going beyond like he did is stressful. And no, there are times when you get six or seven calls and there is no other teacher on the server, or players looking up to you to get a staff member on the server to help and doing the right thing.

You're taking it out on him in his goodbye thread?  I thought you would act more "Professional" than this. He did something wrong on a Garry's mod server. But damn, take it easy.

"None of you unless you're actually in the staff team can understand the things me and higher ups have to deal with every. single. day."

That right there is what pisses me off and the perfect reason on why "Everyone hates the staff team" coming from you. Because you think because you have a smiley face and more power that you're higher than everyone. When will the day come when you understand that being all stuck up and saying you're higher up is why everyone comes to these remarks.

I heard an admin, believed to be the ex administrator "Dig" He said to a player that was talking to him about admin and he said back "I'm just as normal as a player, only here to help and watch over the server, I don't like to feel above you. " That's what a true staff members feels inside and I know some have that feeling and that's what makes them great! Smile

I think you need to think some things trough before replying, bud.
Lets agree to disagree on the 'stress' teachers have, fair enough?

However, not anywhere have I claimed to be superior in comparison to normal players on FL.
"Me and higher ups" meaning me, a moderator, and higher ups, the administrators and above in the TEAM.
They're higher up than me, and I am higher up than you regarding ranks on FL, simple as that.
That's not claiming I am a more superior person than you, please take extra care with your presumptions next time.

HOWEVER, you made a very good point for me right there. THIS is what we have to deal with on the daily.
You try and be as professional and mature as possible in your sentencing, and there will always be that one guy who will twist EVERY single word you've said.
This is escalating more then it has to, stay on topic and wish Edned goodbye.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Danny Boy, Random, Grunt
I would just like to add that Edned has chosen to leave, no matter the reasons, he has left. Honestly guys, no matter what he may or may not have done and no matter how it is to be a teacher or whatever.

Don't you think the arguments should stop here? Its not the place.....

Goodbye Edned, I still will never forget the unforgettable moments we spent together on these servers and i'm very sad that they have to end.