Departure of Edned
Exclamation 
Good evening,

If you are reading this, you are probably intrigued as to the reason I am writing this thread. As many of you know, I have been a member of the Fearless community since the year of 2013, and have watched the community grow stronger every second and I am glad I have been here to watch this happen. I have met many new faces around Fearless, of which I am now friends with outside of the community, I will be forever grateful for this experience.
Some of you may know that I have been a server assistant for quite a while now, until this day. I have watched the staff team of Fearless progress from the early days, I stuck with Fearless during the split up between the other community which is ran by the old staff as I knew the real truth with Fearless, and supported SoulRipper throughout the whole exchange process when there was one or two active staff members and contributed towards the up-vote of many promotions of the current team that stands today, which were certainly good choices of myself as a lot of them are still doing great jobs and are serving the community with great pride, however others are not.

I have been demoted from my rank as teacher for reasons that were very vague; I was given very little information during the process and was treated with utterly disgusting and unprofessional behavior. Considering how many countless hours I have spent answering help calls and doing the very best I could at all times, I expected much more from a community that should be represented with such pride and agility to continue, which is one of the main reasons that I am writing this thread today. I no longer wish to represent such things and do not want anyone to experience such devastation similar this.

Lots of you are aware that I am the radio manager for the Fearless Radio services, I wish for this to continue and I will leave all services running in the time to come, as well as myself. I will ensure that the FL Radio community will stay running and managed properly, along with Grunt to accompany myself in this process. I will also continue working with Avgar, to ensure that the radio service is developed further within the game servers to further improve everybody’s experience with this, I will not just abandon everybody with this as I am aware how much interest this is getting. I will still be providing my web development skills towards the radio website, and will continue development with this as normal. I will also continue to pay for the up running costs for this process, and will work closely with the company that provides the resources to ensure stability of the radio services.

I was always told my great grandfather to “Keep moving in life and always search for new opportunities; don’t let anyone bring you down with them”. I cherish these words from the day he passed away when I was just seven years of age and onward, and will never forget them for as long as I shall live. I feel that if I continue with this community I will be brought down not only emotionally but physically by the stress I receive from staff members. This is something that has been occurring for three months now, and is affecting my real life currently too. I am at a crucial point in my life at the moment where I am preparing for my final exams in May, which will ensure my success in my life, starting from what College I am accepted into and the stress I receive from a couple of staff members at this community makes it all too much for me. It’s not been an easy decision deciding to leave today, or even writing this thread. It’s been very hard for me as it’s not easy to let go of something incredibly special as the foundations that made the community, including friends I met here will be lost, however I feel that this is only for the best to continue in life.

To conclude this, I will be leaving some personal messages for those who I have met and helped me through all of the rough times.

Wall of Honor

Audacter – You were an inspiring guy, and always brightened my day during bad ones no matter what, you have always been a great admin.
Avgar – From the day you were just a user, yours and Lesanka’s roleplays always brightened my day, and I will stay in touch with you to continue radio development on FL.
Balls – From the very first day we met, you have been a great person towards me. You inspired me to start some amazing RPing, and I will never forget the cinema RP we did, that was one of my greatest evenings at Fearless.
Barkles – Man we had quite a ride didn’t we? Thanks for your time at Fearless, and I’ll always remember your unique personality, you were a great guy.
CodedBrain/Mavis Dracula – You have spent countless hours enhancing the Fearless gamemode, and I don’t think you were given enough credit for it. Thanks for everything you have done mate, and I wish you the best of luck with your coding career.
DoomDude – You were probably one of the funniest guys I met at Fearless, and one of the best admins around. It’s a shame to see you leave all that time ago.
DVN – We have known each other since forever, we had some amazing times together and I will never forget that. Keep answering those help calls for me, no matter how stupid some of the questions may be Tounge
Falcao – You’re not a bad guy mate, just keep your chin up and progress with your future aspirations, don’t let anyone take you down. We’ve had our good and bad times, and it will be a shame to say goodbye to you today.
General Rickets – You were a great admin and thanks so much for your time at Fearless, and good luck with your future aspirations!
GeorgeTheBoy – You may of left Fearless, yet you are still a great guy. Thanks for your time spent at Fearless for administration.
GreeD - Greed, you were one of the best friends I have had at FL. We've known each other since we
Grub – You were one of the greatest SuperAdmin’s Fearless would have in it’s lifetime. I consider you a great friend and we had some fun times together.
Grunt – It was an honour to meet you. Since the day I accepted your DJ application we have been great friends, we will certainly stay in touch.
Ivan Tempski – My friend, where do I start? You’ve been with Fearless for ages now, and I always saw your face around the servers with your inspiring roleplays. You were a great administrator and it’s a shame you lost your veteran tag, you didn’t deserve that.
Killjoy – We didn’t really meet person to person, but you were a great admin at Fearless, and you were here from almost the start.
Lesanka - You are one of the most inspirational people the team has had, ever since the start your roleplay technique has enhanced the history on the idea of roleplay.
LivKX – Our friendship has been wibbly wobbly recently, but I am glad we are friends again. We have had the greatest of moments and you have supported me in FL since 2014. Thanks for everything Smile
Ms. Mudpie – I saw you a few times around as a veteran, and you still continued to do your cool little roleplays, thanks for these.
NightHawkd – I don’t think I will stop getting stuck in that Corleone house. No matter how hard I try. You are an inspiring guy and we had some great times together, keep doing what you do and I wish you all the best!
Obay – Obay. You’re a great guy really; I may have lost my marbles at you a couple of times but thanks for your administration at Fearless. I know you were only doing your job. Good luck in the future!
Pear - Where do I start with you? You were one of the players that stuck with the community during the split up, and after a short discussion with SoulRipper and myself you were one of the first ones to become a part of the staff team. Your RP's were great, and I loved doing that Google Manager thing with you and chillin in the pool, it was fun. Thanks for everything, I will never forget you!
Shadow/Turtle – I’ve seen you in some of your greatest and worst moments, and you will always be a friend of mine. I wish you the best of luck and to always continue your job as an admin. Even though your ban reasons may occasionally go wrong. "Hiring an Asian to kill the president" Tounge
SoulRipper – From the first day we spoke to each other, we clicked. You have been such a great friends and have helped me through some emotional stages in life and taught me many things. Dank Je.
Tawee – You started me off at Fearless at the beginning, and showed me the frameworks of roleplay, I am forever grateful for this. You unlocked a new world for me.
Temar – Thanks for dedicating so much time into Fearless before the break up happened, and I wish you all the best in the future.
The Whole Teaching Team – You put countless hours into answering people’s questions, and I don’t think the administrating team appreciate the level of stress that you feel during this process and I do not feel you are credited enough for this. If there was no teaching team, administrators would have a hard time answering those @ calls as well as the help calls. Stay motivated, and being a former teacher myself know how tough it can be sometimes. Remember, if you need any help I am always on Steam!
TheMJ – Where do I start with you mate! We met such a long time ago and watched your skills progress so much, thank you so much for being a great friend.
Tomoash – We have had our ups and downs, but you are really a great person. Since we were admins together at another community, we always had a great laugh. Good luck in the future mate!
Viljo - You were a great administrator, and it really is a shame to see you leave. Thanks so much for the fun times we have had, and the best of luck to you!
XtraFreeze/Raptor - You were a great admin, and served Fearless well. We had some great times, like when you banned me as a squeaker Tounge
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 8 users Like Edned's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Grunt, Danny Boy, summotion, Pear, Coollittleman, Robbtja, Demoman
edned <3
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Its bad to see you leave mate, no matter what the circumstances, its upsetting to see you leave.

Out of all of the other people that could of been demoted, why you........... ;(

Cya, sad to see you have to go like this. ;(
Edned, I thank you for assuring the radio will stay up as I do love the radio. But you were given the opportunity to come back on Teamspeak after leaving to discuss why you were being demoted but you refused to do so.

On a happy note, thank you for your service to the community with the radio and as a Teacher. Sad to see you go.

Take care buddy!
Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Very sad to Read this buddy!
Sad to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavours!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
It's a real shame to see you have to leave like this after all that you have contributed towards the community and what really stands out is that you will continue to host and manage the Fearless Radio Project with me, which I believe is a true representation of your personality <3
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Edned
(03-15-2016, 09:47 PM)Grunt Wrote: It's a real shame to see you have to leave like this after all that you have contributed towards the community and what really stands out is that you will continue to host and manage the Fearless Radio Project with me, which I believe is a true representation of your personality <3

Thank you. I do not want to disappoint the members of this community, I will continue funding this further for as long as I possibly can.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Grunt
It's sad to see you go.

Goodbye Sad
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Edned