Departure of Edned
(03-15-2016, 09:42 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: Its bad to see you leave mate, no matter what the circumstances, its upsetting to see you leave.

Out of all of the other people that could [should] of been demoted, why you........... ;(

What do you mean by [should]
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Sad bye you nub.
Probably wouldn't have left if you didn't lose your rank.
It's just a game and I don't see the big deal.
Grow up.

Thank you for the radio project and I hope you come back. I never talked to you but you seem like someone that can get stuff done.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Damm :/ Sad to see you go! You were a good lad!
(03-16-2016, 03:58 PM)Cox Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 09:42 PM)Dan Dan Wrote: Its bad to see you leave mate, no matter what the circumstances, its upsetting to see you leave.

Out of all of the other people that could [should] of been demoted, why you........... ;(

The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • DVN
(03-16-2016, 03:58 PM)Cox Wrote:

Changed it because i know how bad that sounds now Cheese Plus, i was mainly speaking of pretty much one or two people from ma own opinion :S

Bai Edned, you may not know me much but to me you were a great guy (mint tells me alot about you). It's sad to see you leave.

Good Luck for the future!
I never played with you or spoke with you but i still see you that you are great person. I Belive you did have great time having fun in Fearless. I Hope you will meet more people and get good life Smile Well Good bye Edned!

Oh! Goodbye mate!
Edned I actually had a macro set up on my keyboard to TP you to me each time that I went to the corleone house when I saw a "Halp I am stuck in the wall" from you.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 4 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Edned, Grunt, Frank, TravisMiles