Departure of Edned
Really cool guy. Sad to see you leave mate.

Good luck with your future endeavours.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Oh and one more thing Ed. Do not try and play the victim here. We have solid evidence proving that you did what we accused you of, yet you continuously lied straight to my face and are still denying the facts. We gave you ample chance to come back and discuss it with us but you were suddenly too busy to give us the time. Just wanted to clear this up before you try to make us out to be the bad guys here.

All the best!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 5 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Hitman, Infernaw, aDisabledDeer, Mist, Suarez
It's a shame to see you leave Edned, stay in contact man. You've helped me out a lot in the past and I couldn't label you as the bad guy ever, best of luck in the future bro.
o btw u dident even no wut this community woz in 2013. you liar,,, u furst joind in 2014 lie. stop ballshittin bud. un-less mr.bwain code guy hacked in the logs that u joind in 2013 u r lying. I rember u joind at teh start of yr 10 that woz lst school yr (September 2014). teh funnie thing iz, u r sat write next to me in cumputin class kek.

(You didn't join in 2013, you first found out about this community in 2014.... thought I'd point that out)
p.S You are actually sat right next to me in computing class right now.... kekerz ha LOLOL get memed bud haha I mean spud!
"The level of stress you as a teacher have to deal with in the process of answering help calls"

Bruh, no disrespect but I was a teacher.
There's nothing stressful about being a teacher, you get a help call every half hour and there's usually like 5 teachers on the server to answer those.

"I was given very little information during the process and was treated with utterly disgusting and unprofessional behavior."

You were treated in the most professional way possible.
On top of that the staff members you got approached by were being very understanding.
You responded with a lack of interest to explain yourself, pulled out your internet cable as soon as the word "demotion" was dropped.
Once your internet was "fixed", you lack interest to even talk about it or defend yourself because all of a sudden you were too 'busy'.

You then move on your way and make this thread and victimize yourself majorly, which just straight up disgusts me.
People will do everything they can nowadays to make us as a team look bad for every decision we make that said person wouldn't like.
It is insanely immature. None of you unless you're actually in the staff team can understand the things me and higher ups have to deal with every. single. day.
/rant

I hope you realise your mistakes someday soon rather than late, Edned.
Owe up to them, acting like a victim because you got caught and all evidence pointed towards you being guilty of it gives you zero right to act like this.

Best of luck with whatever you'll do next, and I wish you a happy life.

Agorith
The following 7 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Hitman, Infernaw, Rylund, aDisabledDeer, Tawee, Suarez, Adamantite
Sad to see you leave Ed, but I'm still glad you're continuing with the radio project!

You've done so much here that you will be remembered by many.

Good luck with the radio and your future endeavours!

I will never forget how busy you were:
[Image: 4801897.jpg]
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 3 users Like summotion's post:
  • Grunt, TravisMiles, Edned
In all honesty, Edned. You pulled a lot of dick moves and in my opinion you should've been demoted ages ago.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Decay's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Suarez, Adamantite
(03-16-2016, 02:50 PM)Ollie aka Decay Wrote: In all honesty, Edned. You pulled a lot of *** moves and in my opinion you should've been demoted ages ago.

I appreciate this is your opinion, but there is just no need for these sort of comments. If you don't want to wish him farewell or any decent comments for Edned to leave on then just don't post? It's like a child's playground.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Grunt, Kahjo
cya m8 Sad
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Bye edned.