My new PC...
Big Grin 
Hi guys as far as i know i was playing mostly on a msi laptop.
Well today i bought a desktop (finally).
I now got a dell prescision t3600 gaming PC with AMD firepro 2270 graphic card (image here) http://images.anandtech.com/doci/5769/Sm...207%29.jpg

I now need a keyboard and a good mouse.
Any suggestions of what keyboard and mouse i should buy ?
Keyboard must be under 40 euros
Mouse must be under 30 euros

Also do you recommend me to buy windows 7 or Windows 10 ?
(I now have Windows XP Professional that sucks so hard).

Im currently thinking of this good deal, a cooler master keyboard + mouse bundel for 50 euros. 

So that is actually all i wanted to ask...
If you have any good recommendations i apperciate it. Cheese

P.S: Sorry for my bad english, thats because im Dutch hehe.

Thanks,
Cheese
Wolfy
I recommend Windows 7 over 10 anytime, especially with your setup.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • horror
(03-15-2016, 08:05 PM)summotion Wrote: I recommend Windows 7 over 10 anytime, especially with your setup.

If you buy windows 7 you can upgrade to windows 10 for free! If you decide to that it, it gets my personal recommendation, however like anything, it takes a while to get used too Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • horror
(03-15-2016, 08:05 PM)summotion Wrote: I recommend Windows 7 over 10 anytime, especially with your setup.

Windows 10 is a great OS. Runs smoothly and is fast.

Windows 7 is sluggish and takes forever to log in from me experience with it.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • horror
When buying a mouse, check the DPI of such mouse and choose one that lets you change between at least 3 speeds, the highest one being above 2200, otherwise it's too slow.

I personally bought one the other month, Trust GXT 152 gaming mouse, has 4 speeds with the mouse changing color when you change the speed. The speed varies between 600 DPI and 2400 DPI, so it's excellt for both precision and fast movements, cost me 30€, pretty good value for money I'd say.

Keyboard wise, I'd get one that's "bigger" than usual, so letters are a bit bigger thus making it easier for gaming.

Also

Hitman Wrote:Windows 10 is a great OS. Runs smoothly and is fast.

Don't listen to him Tounge Windows 7 is still the best modern OS out there. Windows 10 is free but full of spyware, so if you don't mind that the government and companies know everything you do, then it's a good call but I haven't personally used it.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • horror
herp windows 10 is shit herp.

Windows 10 is good, regardless of what people say. My PC loads in about 2 seconds on windows 10, and every action is almost instant. Windows 7 was great, but Windows 10 is better.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • MasterNoda, horror
Thanks for all the repsonses !
I bought Windows 7, i will see if i upgrade to 10 Cheese

Thanks,

Wolfy
W10 mate. From turning my PC on with Windows 10 I can be in a Skype call in less than fifteen seconds. That's the shit you need.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • horror
(03-15-2016, 08:24 PM)Holdem Wrote: When buying a mouse, check the DPI of such mouse and choose one that lets you change between at least 3 speeds, the highest one being above 2200, otherwise it's too slow.

I personally bought one the other month, Trust GXT 152 gaming mouse, has 4 speeds with the mouse changing color when you change the speed. The speed varies between 600 DPI and 2400 DPI, so it's excellt for both precision and fast movements, cost me 30€, pretty good value for money I'd say.

Keyboard wise, I'd get one that's "bigger" than usual, so letters are a bit bigger thus making it easier for gaming.

Also

Hitman Wrote:Windows 10 is a great OS. Runs smoothly and is fast.

Don't listen to him Tounge Windows 7 is still the best modern OS out there. Windows 10 is free but full of spyware, so if you don't mind that the government and companies know everything you do, then it's a good call but I haven't personally used it.

There is no actual spyware. You just have to disable some settings that prevents Microsoft from doing the same exact thing Google does. Collecting information about you to enhance your experience.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • horror
[Image: 4582b02a804f80ba666db8706f7545bb.jpg]