Unban - TooManyBitches
(03-24-2016, 04:30 PM)Falcao Wrote: Why did you not mention any of this in your opening post?

This is making me think that you're lying to get unbanned. You claim in your OP that you "swear you have changed", if you didn't double account then why would you need to change because you would be innocent?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

you want me to bring my cousin and tell you about it if u dont belive me ?
I want you to answer my questions that I asked and not avoid them, because the questions asked will define the truth of this unban request.

Falcao
Fearless administrator
(03-24-2016, 05:16 PM)Falcao Wrote: I want you to answer my questions that I asked and not avoid them, because the questions asked will define the truth of this unban request.

Falcao
Fearless administrator

ok ,i enter the millitary and that because that in my country we must to join millitary when we are 18 years old 

and then when i got vacation from milatry i tried to come back to the server i see im banned 

tried to asked my cousin what happend and they said he played in my account ( i gave him my account to play cod:mw2)

and to your question , it was only me and no one  else so i thought it would be obvious that it's just me.
Again you've avoided part of my question..

Why do you claim you've "changed" now if you were never guilty to begin with?

Falcao
Fearless administrator
(03-24-2016, 05:57 PM)Falcao Wrote: Again you've avoided part of my question..

Why do you claim you've "changed" now if you were never guilty to begin with?

Falcao
Fearless administrator

im really not sure what happened, and i do not want to show anyone that im trying to cheat the server 

im trying to put together a puzzle to figure out really what happened because like i said i were a long time in the army.

So with a sense of guilt . i wrote i will be changed and be more responsible for my actions and giving my account to others
You will be unbanned, but the ban will stay on record just in case it'll be needed for future reference.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]