Unban - TooManyBitches
Your name: TooManyBitches

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35410133

Your ban ID: 59994

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: So hello all , I don’t know if that community remembers me, but I got perm ban by the console before above of 3 years.

After a long time after the Ban, I was reminded of Fearless server and when I tried to enter the user but I could not. I got this ban from my Uncle user that he gave me and when that happened I got the perm ban.

I had in the server 200 hours+ and I really want to come back to play like a fair player. I want to come back because this server one of the best Rp's servers that I played and I really want to improve my Rp skills.

I hope that you will give me another chance to comeback after 3 years of ban, I can swear that I changed and now I read all the rules in the server about all the things that I need to know.
Thanks for helping , TooManyBitches , Fearless player.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not Involved , Long time no seen my friend Smile
Hope that you will get Unban

-Not involved, warned.-
^ UP ^
Bump , i dont wanna be rude but im waiting like a week for answer....
Don't bump your own unban request, wait for a reply.

Why should we let you back after you've double accounted before, what makes us believe you won't do it again?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
These are the accounts that I find are linked to you:

Babylon - STEAM_0:0:129581348
ToulPaw - STEAM_0:0:52818398
ToulPaw (1) - STEAM_0:0:65676201
Molen - STEAM_0:1:114892129

Can you explain this, please?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-23-2016, 11:27 AM)Infernaw Wrote: These are the accounts that I find are linked to you:

Babylon - STEAM_0:0:129581348
ToulPaw - STEAM_0:0:52818398
ToulPaw (1) - STEAM_0:0:65676201
Molen - STEAM_0:1:114892129

Can you explain this, please?

yes i can explain these 2 toulpaws and molen are not even mine , also i didnt even touched babylon with fearless so i dunno why it says

these 3 accounts i told u its my cousin's accounts
The only account with a decent amount of hours is ToulPaw.

I believe I remember you both from back in the days. You guys were playing together, is that correct?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-24-2016, 11:09 AM)Infernaw Wrote: The only account with a decent amount of hours is ToulPaw.

I believe I remember you both from back in the days. You guys were playing together, is that correct?

exactly thats what im saying these are not my accounts
Why did you not mention any of this in your opening post?

This is making me think that you're lying to get unbanned. You claim in your OP that you "swear you have changed", if you didn't double account then why would you need to change because you would be innocent?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator