Unban Request: Paddington Bear; Rupert Bear; Fozzie Bear; [FL:RP] Frost ツ
Your names: Paddington Bear, Rupert Bear, Fozzie Bear, [FL:RP] Frost ツ

Your SteamIDs: STEAM_0:1:71438206, STEAM_0:0:47619776, STEAM_0:1:86161774, STEAM_0:1:99466670

Your ban IDs: 70463, 70464, 70465, 70466

Banned by: [FL:M] Agorith

Reason: BRA (69414) - FailRP, interrupting passiveRP by forcing agressive RP onto it, destroying dupe with molotovs

Involved: Paddington Bear, Rupert Bear, Fozzie Bear, [FL:RP] Frost ツ, [FL:M] Agorith

Why we should unban you: Before I explain why we should be unbanned, I'll try to explain why I was banned...

[FL:M] Agorith Wrote:BRA (69414) - FailRP, interrupting passiveRP by forcing agressive RP onto it, destroying dupe with molotovs

So according to [FL:M] Agorith: "interrupting passive RP by forcing aggressive RP onto it", is a rule. Please point out that rule. My friends and I cannot find a rule which is even related to stopping passive RP with aggressive RP anywhere. It is simply not a rule. Furthermore, the reason: "destroying a dupe with molotovs" is just ridiculous. Why on earth is that on there. If you believe that is a valid reason than please explain to me what molotovs are actually used for.

Fail RP is also inaccurate. We were Corleone at the time, and we see a shop which we could rob. And because they refuse we find vengeance; we show them that Corleone are not to be messed with, but never mind that, apparently we broke a rule there. Now I can understand that a molotov is a bit extreme. However, as I said, we are showing them that we are not to be messed with, I have no idea where the FailRP is there.

In addition, just to be safe, I'm going to remind you of what FailRP is:

Rule 2.5 Wrote:2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colors, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).

So, as I said before, we rob a shop, they do not give any cash, so we show them the Corleone are not to be messed with by setting their store on fire. Name one thing in that sentence which is out of context, unrealistic or doesn't make sense. It all makes sense to me, but I guess that's a matter of opinion as shown by [FL:M] Agorith's ban reason.

From my perspective, it seems that: [FL:RP]aDuckOnQuack, [FL:RP] Yogi Bear, [FL:RP] Reeceasaurus
Were at a disadvantage in the RP, which (understandably) they were not happy with. But that is not a reason to call an admin/create a BR. All we did was make them unhappy with the RP going on at the time.

Rule 1.7a Wrote:1.7a Do not make an @ request just because you are unhappy with the RP or because the RP has you at a disadvantage; unless someone is clearly breaking the rules or you think they are, making an illegitimate @ request just to complain or to try and get someone else in trouble will likely result in you being warned or punished.

^ I think that rule can take care of that. They called an admin through a BR because the RP was bad for them. Isn't rule 1.7a set into place for reasons such as this. And I'm sure that this rule can be applied to ban requests.

Please have an open mind.

Thanks,
Rupert Bear
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Well interrupting passiveRP by forcing agressive RP onto it. How else can an Agressive RP happen without forcing passive Rp?

Sampel: People wouldn't be able to raid the president if the president is having a passive Rp in the top floors.

I do dislike robberies in my passive shop if I hold one open, but it happens. Even bank robberies.

The attackers could of had asked if they could be agressive? The molotovs might have been to mutch as punishment for not accepting the protection.
I agree with the molotov incident was extreme, however i did ask an admin, and he said "You can molotov if necessary" and so i thought Yogi Bear Assaulting me, was going to lead into something else. And also wasn't Yogi Bear partially a bit agressive as he was carrying an baton for security reasons which normally you would use for protection against other criminals.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLnP1ojDxg
Involved - Throwing a Molotov into a busy store with people in it other than the one who hit you (me) is attempted rdm. you may not of meant for this but you could have easily killed someone (rdm)

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
A busy store, there was My mafia gang, bobby and you guys. My Mafia left the room when it was molotoved and Bobby was armed so he decided to shoot at us and you punched me so you could class yours as either Punch Whoring or Attempted RDM, and if you class that as a misclick why did you come up to me in the first place.
Paddington, you could clearly see that he was trying to get out his baton but he misclicked... please dont be so petty

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(03-14-2016, 05:22 PM)Paddington Bear Wrote: A busy store, there was My mafia gang, bobby and you guys. My Mafia left the room when it was molotoved and Bobby was armed so he decided to shoot at us and you punched me so you could class yours as either Punch Whoring or Attempted RDM, and if you class that as a misclick why did you come up to me in the first place.

It was  a miss - click you can even see me about to get my batton out to ask you to leave. you still tried to kill bobby before he did anything to you and also kill pedo bear and reacasorous behind the counter

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
I've updated the thread, can you all please re read the UBR.

Thanks,

Rupert Bear

(P.S. Don't bring up new accusations such as: Attempted RDM with Molotov and such, stick to the facts, we're debating if the following is correct: FailRP, interrupting passiveRP by forcing agressive RP onto it, destroying dupe with molotovs, and why that is either against or not against the rules.)
Posting on be - half of Frost who was involved in this.

How are we disrupting Passive RP? The RP is not passive as aDuckOnQuack was a security guard. They are Guards so they can protect from robberies. You also saw Bobby | pull out a weapon making the RP not passive.

Regards,

Gogson
Again, posting for Frost.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=passiv...P6aOeokuAG

Bobby pulled out a Weapon. Thus not allowing it take place thus no longer Passive.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=passiv...definition

Bobby pulled out a weapon and shot making it aggressive. Also, Mr security guard had a weapon.

Kind regards,
Gogson.