Unban
(03-14-2016, 02:48 PM)birdy Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 02:44 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 01:36 PM)birdy Wrote: Well Willem. May i remind you that if you lie in the court house you can get banned? Adding it to Youtube doesnt take any space from you. And even if it was accepted in the first place doesnt mean it is right. I just hope that Hitman sees this and sees that you are lying.

Offcouse I know it will get me banned if I lie. But I fail to see how I am lying? The YouTube deleting part is not about space on my pic, it's just like I think it's not anyone's business to see all that. I was talking about shadow play recording take a lot of space

Yea then why delete the Youtube video? It was up for no time and I suspect you deleted it when you saw I made an unban request. Listen i am willing to fix this between you and me. But I did not break fearRP.

As o said, I did not delete it because of your unban request. When I'm home, I'll see if I can find it anywhere, not a problem

(03-14-2016, 02:51 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 01:36 PM)birdy Wrote: Well Willem. May i remind you that if you lie in the court house you can get banned? Adding it to Youtube doesnt take any space from you. And even if it was accepted in the first place doesnt mean it is right. I just hope that Hitman sees this and sees that you are lying.

Offcouse I know it will get me banned if I lie. But I fail to see how I am lying? The YouTube deleting part is not about space on my pic, it's just like I think it's not anyone's business to see all that. I was talking about shadow play recording take a lot of space

Yea then why delete the Youtube video? It was up for no time and I suspect you deleted it when you saw I made an unban request. Listen i am willing to fix this between you and me. But I did not break fearRP.

As o said, I did not delete it because of your unban request. When I'm home, I'll see if I can find it anywhere, not a problem

I hope you can. Then it will show that it all happened in 1 sec. But then again, didnt you say that you deleted everything when it gets accepted? I like to see how you twist things around.
(03-14-2016, 02:56 PM)birdy Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 02:51 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote:

I hope you can. Then it will show that it all happened in 1 sec. But then again, didnt you say that you deleted everything when it gets accepted? I like to see how you twist things around.

You're right, I delete everything from the shadow play folder. I might find it back in the Windows Movie Maker folder. Can't promise anything though. I generally hope so, only to solve this out...

From what I saw in the video FearRP applied. Whether he was reloading or not a gun was still present and aimed at you so you decided to pull out a gun and kill him. You didn't even have a gun out until you were in front of him.

And with regards to deleting videos, there is o need to remove it from your YouTube account. Make it unlisted if anything. 

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Hello Birdy,

I am sorry to say i am not able to find the video anywhere on my pc.
I hope this doesnt influence our future meeting on the server.

King regards,

(03-14-2016, 03:09 PM)Hitman Wrote: From what I saw in the video FearRP applied. Whether he was reloading or not a gun was still present and aimed at you so you decided to pull out a gun and kill him. You didn't even have a gun out until you were in front of him.

And with regards to deleting videos, there is o need to remove it from your YouTube account. Make it unlisted if anything. 

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Hello Hitman and thanks for replying. I just want to say that AS SOON as i heard a gun taken out I took my shotgun out. And I believe his video didnt show that clearly, I am really not so dumb to break fearRP. And again it all happened in 1 sec, and I wish that I had recorded it but I didnt.
(03-14-2016, 03:22 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote: Hello Birdy,

King regards,

Hey willem. I knew that you wouldnt find it because it would influence the outcome of this unbanrequest.
As I said earlier I am ready to fix this BUT I did not break fearRP.
(03-14-2016, 03:28 PM)birdy Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 03:22 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote: Hello Birdy,

King regards,

Hey willem. I knew that you wouldnt find it because it would influence the outcome of this unbanrequest.
As I said earlier I am ready to fix this BUT I did not break fearRP.
You are making it look like i did it on purpose, wich i didnt

Considering there is nothing I can refer to and examine to give this unban request a proper investigation I will give you the benefit of the doubt and remove this ban from your record.

It did indeed happen quickly so I can understand where the confusion came from.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator