Unban
Your name: Birdy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26555823

Your ban ID: 70457

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason:FearRP

Involved: Willemdewalrus

Why we should unban you: That was not breakage of fearRP! You can even see in the video that there goes 1 sec when he is pointing his weapon at me.
And i can even see that he is reloading. AND he didnt say anything, that situation escalated very quickly! Let me also link this
to show that fearRP didnt apply. http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69094 Let me say 1 more thing. There did literally just go 1 sec PLUS he was reloading and he didnt talk, until he were in a fight.
Let me also say that his job was stalker, so why is he running around with a galil. So hitman if that fearRP applies for me, then it certainly also is applied to your situation!
I hope you don't mind, but I fixed the formatting in your post.
Pending response from banning administrator.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Yes that is alright. Thanks Infernaw
I would also like to say that as soon willem saw this unban request he deleted his video on me. That clearly shows that I didnt break fearRP. Willem didnt say anything. He just reloaded and ran with his galil and the whole situation happened in 1 sec. And with willem deleting his video, I believe it shows that he knows that too.
(03-14-2016, 11:47 AM)birdy Wrote: I would also like to say that as soon willem saw this unban request he deleted his video on me. That clearly shows that I didnt break fearRP. Willem didnt say anything. He just reloaded and ran with his galil and the whole situation happened in 1 sec. And with willem deleting his video, I believe it shows that he knows that too.

-Involved-

Hello Birdy, I see you're talking about me deleting the video.
Well, i always delete my videos after they get accepted. Both from youtube and my memory, as Shadow Play takes alot of space.
Also, when i saw you running, i yelled: "Get on the fucking floor". Unfortainly  shadow play doesnt record my voice.
Too bad i did not know you were making an unban request, because i thought you knew this was a fair ban, thats why i deleted it..

I would like to add, if it wasnt fearrp, it would not have been accepted in the first place

Kind regards,

Well Willem. May i remind you that if you lie in the court house you can get banned? Adding it to Youtube doesnt take any space from you. And even if it was accepted in the first place doesnt mean it is right. I just hope that Hitman sees this and sees that you are lying.
Birdy, and whoever else may be reading this, I recommend downloading any videos that can help you in an unban request and re-upload them on request.
(03-14-2016, 02:10 PM)Avgar Wrote: Birdy, and whoever else may be reading this, I recommend downloading any videos that can help you in an unban request and re-upload them on request.

I really wish i recorded Avgar. I wish people could have seen it from my perspctive where it all happened so fast. I could hear a guy equipping a gun and next thing I know was that I changed to my shotgun so I would be ready. And that is why I think willem deleted the video. He even said that it took too much space in Youtube. But i want to say that it had only be up for 13 hours or something like that. And I am not that dumb to break fearRP, sure I may like raiding people but when it comes to it I also RP when I have been taken hostage, or if someone points their gun at me.
(03-14-2016, 01:36 PM)birdy Wrote: Well Willem. May i remind you that if you lie in the court house you can get banned? Adding it to Youtube doesnt take any space from you. And even if it was accepted in the first place doesnt mean it is right. I just hope that Hitman sees this and sees that you are lying.

Offcouse I know it will get me banned if I lie. But I fail to see how I am lying? The YouTube deleting part is not about space on my pic, it's just like I think it's not anyone's business to see all that. I was talking about shadow play recording take a lot of space

(03-14-2016, 02:44 PM)WillemdeWalrus Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 01:36 PM)birdy Wrote: Well Willem. May i remind you that if you lie in the court house you can get banned? Adding it to Youtube doesnt take any space from you. And even if it was accepted in the first place doesnt mean it is right. I just hope that Hitman sees this and sees that you are lying.

Offcouse I know it will get me banned if I lie. But I fail to see how I am lying? The YouTube deleting part is not about space on my pic, it's just like I think it's not anyone's business to see all that. I was talking about shadow play recording take a lot of space

Yea then why delete the Youtube video? It was up for no time and I suspect you deleted it when you saw I made an unban request. Listen i am willing to fix this between you and me. But I did not break fearRP.