[FL] Hitman
[Image: 4ZSkrwP.png]

Evidence, right there.
-Involved-

The guy micspamming kept on soing it after being told not to, and basicly annoyed us.

Saying "fuck off" is a minor thing, if you are offended from that, then please grow up, i do not mean this in any way to be mean nor rude, however this is not abuse in my opinion, and should be moved to Ban Report instead.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(03-13-2016, 08:28 PM)Jonas Wrote: -Involved-

The guy micspamming kept on soing it after being told not to, and basicly annoyed us.

Saying "fuck off" is a minor thing, if you are offended from that, then please grow up, i do not mean this in any way to be mean nor rude, however this is not abuse in my opinion, and should be moved to Ban Report instead.

Kind Regards,

Did you see the last post? 

And plus you are not involved, just because you were there does not mean you are involved.
(03-13-2016, 08:38 PM)Gogson Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 08:28 PM)Jonas Wrote: -Involved-

Kind Regards,

Did you see the last post? 

And plus you are not involved, just because you were there does not mean you are involved.

I am a witness to the case, i was in teamspeak with Hitman and some others during this time, and i was also in the auction house where the guy mic spammed, so let me remind you of Soulrippers thread "HOWTO: make an Admin abuse case"

It clearly says: 

1. 2. You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:
    • the accusing user
    • a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.
Also, saying "Fuck off" is not an insult, however saying "Fuck you" is an insult.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The case has been reviewed.

Hitman has not abused his powers. This is a minor thing in a kick reason, but noted.

Concluded.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]