[FL] Hitman
Name: [FL:RP] Gogson

Time / Date: 13/03/2016 5PM

Name Of Administrator: [FL] Hitman

Evidence:

(Summary) Hitman kicked a player and told him to fuck off.

[Image: 99348694246DD2581C93CE4E682D6C46A88A47F8]
Telling the player to fuck off is unprofessional but I fail to see how this abuse of his powers? He kicked a player for mic spamming while he was holding an auction. We have kicked players before for mic spamming so are you saying that we all are abusing our powers? This should have been something you should have taken to an SA or Soul instead of making admin abuse case as it isn't abuse of any powers.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(03-13-2016, 05:31 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Telling the player to fuck off is unprofessional but I fail to see how this abuse of his powers? He kicked a player for mic spamming while he was holding an auction. We have kicked players before for mic spamming so are you saying that we all are abusing our powers? This should have been something you should have taken to an SA or Soul instead of making admin abuse case as it isn't abuse of any powers.

But I find it very immature for an administrator  to tell a player to fuck off. Would you like me to send SoulRipper or an SA to sort this out?
Telling someone to fuck off in a kick reason is not abuse.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Why would you tell someone to fuck off?
This player was mic spamming around in an RP. I told him to fuck off in the kick reason. Simple as that.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Does that mean I can go to someone in the street talking and tell them to fuck off?
(03-13-2016, 07:48 PM)Gogson Wrote: Does that mean I can go to someone in the street talking and tell them to fuck off?

You can do that so yes.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-13-2016, 07:50 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 07:48 PM)Gogson Wrote: Does that mean I can go to someone in the street talking and tell them to fuck off?

You can do that so yes.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

What if I came up to you and your mates and said "Oi, you, fuck off."
(03-13-2016, 07:51 PM)Gogson Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 07:50 PM)Hitman Wrote:

You can do that so yes.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

What if I came up to you and your mates and said "Oi, you, fuck off."

There is nothing wrong with you doing so. You are making irrelevant arguments.Bottom line is this is not abuse.

I rest my case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator