New Citizen Playermodels, Playermodel Selector and more
I really dont understand why youre upset Ghost. You have been complaining so much that there werent any updates and now we have an update youre complaining that it wasnt your update? Are you going to complain every single update until yours is implemented?

Be glad that there are more player models now you can use too. The fact that this update wasnt your preferenced update doesnt mean you have to go all out on people who made it.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Avgar, Grunt, Lesanka
Ghost, read the entire post I made on the clan models suggestion:
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid555727

Only one paragraph has to do with content.

See, for example, the following paragraph:
Avgar Wrote:Some players may want exclusivity, but Fearless needs customization, without necessarily adding exclusivity into the mix. I am simply not willing to provide exclusivity of this magnitude without first offering more customization to the entire population of Fearless, not just separate clans that would be lucky (or based on some other criteria) enough to receive their own model.

Now that Fearless has gotten more customization options for the entire population (accessible from the first minute they join the server) other, more 'goal oriented' customizations options can be implemented.
The following 4 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Awestruck, JackZ, DarkN00b, Grunt
[Image: c421da1e7e54f66d1d60118b4d04129e.png]

Finally!
This update has been requested and wanted for years, and is available for everyone.
Embrace the positives instead.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Awestruck, Grunt
It is also possible to completely remove downloads, and let people stream workshop collections in-game, and the content would be mounted as well. There's actually a *hint hint* working example on ScriptFood (Not sure if it is allowed to write that name here)
Well done, guys.
I can finally show off my true inner being and wear Hello Kitty sweaters.
I appreciate dat.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • summotion, Grunt
OH MY GOD!

This so KEWLLL!

Awesome work!
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
That's awesome!
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Kind Regards,