New Citizen Playermodels, Playermodel Selector and more
(03-14-2016, 11:15 AM)Avgar Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 11:13 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: isn't the point you've been making that new players won't join because downloads will be to high and yet you had 40 new models...

I'll quote what I said before:

(03-13-2016, 07:42 PM)Avgar Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 07:34 PM)Greed^ Wrote: How is this not too much content to download for new players again?
I mean comeon, slayer shirts, HELLO KITTY SHIRTS!?

I know you're being cheeky, Greed, but 41 male faces (each having 24 skins in the form of clothes) and 12 female faces (each having 15 skins in the form of clothing) for 20 megabytes of download is a great trade, especially because everyone has access to the models from the get go.

And I will reply with your own words(https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68953&page=8):

' The more content we add the more likely that a new player will CTRL + ALT + DELETE out when downloading content for our server and never come back. It's nothing to be taken lightly. We're here and already playing, for us it does not matter, it does matter for new users.'

- Avgar

So why is it when you want a suggestion no matter the content size it gets added but when the community wants a suggestion we get told you won't add it because it will add 3-4 unique models? My opinion is based off facts and from what I can see; this seems completely selfish and two-faced that you are allowing a suggestion that takes x4 more content size that my suggestion(for reference). I don't like your blatant lying to my face Avgar; it's not only rude by damn right disrespectful.
It's 20mb calm down.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-14-2016, 01:13 PM)Hitman Wrote: It's 20mb calm down.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Then why won't the clan model suggestion be approved then? I would calm down if valid points are brought up but if members of this community are going to ignore their own statements and go against what they said I have every right to state my peace.

GHOSTK1LL3R
Fearless Community Memeber
Difference is, everyone can use this instead of a select few. Anyway, lets not have this discussion again.

Nice playermodels, glad to see this is implemented!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Avgar
(03-14-2016, 01:26 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Difference is, everyone can use this instead of a selecting few. Anyway, lets not have this discussion again.

Regardless, your point for my suggestion was it was 'too much content, and would make players alt F4 before joining'. How on earth is the outcome of this any different? This update is so much more content and yet it gets added.
(03-14-2016, 01:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 01:26 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Difference is, everyone can use this instead of a selecting few. Anyway, lets not have this discussion again.

Regardless, your point for my suggestion was it was 'too much content, and would make players alt F4 before joining'. How on earth is the outcome of this any different? This update is so much more content and yet it gets added.

You shouldn't pigeon hole what I and others have said against the clan models suggestion. Content is not and was not the only counter-argument to it. I was most concerned about the exclusivity aspect of it. Also, just because there's a large amount of models in this update it doesn't mean that there's a lot of content. Plus, this content is visible right after you join and is not for just the elite. Concerning the clan models suggestions, the development team are in discussion on how we would go about implementing it, but since we haven't reached a verdict the suggestion is not approved for now.
This is something available to the majority not a select group. Thi is something that has been wanted for ages within the community and we in all have it. Be happy for once.  In the famous words of Avgar:

Quote:[Image: 7e4.jpg]

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Grunt
(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: You shouldn't pigeon hole what I and others have said against the clan models suggestion.

I am not pigeon holing anything, you said quite clearly in that suggestion reason(s) why you disagree with the suggestion.

(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Content is not and was not the only counter-argument to it. I was most concerned about the exclusivity aspect of it.
But the point you made with content was as I will quote once again:

'The more content we add the more likely that a new player will CTRL + ALT + DELETE out when downloading content for our server and never come back'
How does you adding 40 more models overcome such an issue you brought up in my own suggestion?

(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Also, just because there's a large amount of models in this update it doesn't mean that there's a lot of content.
It doesn't matter, as you said 'the more content you add the more people will alt F4'.

(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Plus, this content is visible right after you join and is not for just the elite.
How is owning a clan for the elite? Who likes goals which can be reached within 5 seconds of opening a menu? The suggestion is something to aim for not for something to be gifted to you for no reason.

(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Concerning the clan models suggestions, the development team are in discussion on how we would go about implementing it, but since we haven't reached a verdict the suggestion is not approved for now.

That's nice to hear but it still doesn't excuse your hierocracy in this update and the blatant going out of your way to get the suggestion denied.

That wasnt my point at all. Please get your facts straight before trying to invalidate my points.
(03-14-2016, 01:45 PM)Hitman Wrote: This is something available to the majority not a select group. Thi is something that has been wanted for ages within the community and we in all have it. Be happy for once.  In the famous words of Avgar:

Quote:[Image: 7e4.jpg]

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Very original dude I bet you're really proud of that comeback of yours.

GHOSTK1LL3R
Fearless Community Member

(03-14-2016, 01:50 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

That wasnt my point at all. Please get your facts straight before trying to invalidate my points.

Sorry, the statement was mean't to be directed at Avgars point.