[Report] 4 Players
Name of player: Paddington Bear  .    Rupert Bear    .    [FL:RP] Frost ツ    .   Fozzie Bear

SteamID:  

STEAM_0:1:71438206
STEAM_0:0:47619776
STEAM_0:1:86161774
STEAM_0:1:99466670

Time in GMT:  21:00 ish

Server:

V2D

Summary: Yogi Bear, Reece and I were doing a costa coffee passive RP when they came in randomly and demanded we paid them. We refused as there was no reason and Paddington got out a molotov and burnt the whole place down... They are all minges and deserve to be banned.

May I Also add that they turned president and began adding laws which affected our passive RP.
They are also in a call together...    

Many Thanks
Pedo Bear Yogi Bear Reeceasaurus

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/kuCIJpO  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLnP1oj...e=youtu.be

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
[involved] at 2:47 ish I miss click and hit Paddington bear. just adding

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
I was also a witness to this as I was in a PassiveRP with these users too. Here are the screenshots. I'd also like to add, Paddington did this yesterday also and held us at gunpoint for no reason. He had people randomly arrest us today and demoted a user who unarrested us as (s)he was also a witness.

[Image: 8C00777E9A1F16D1331EDCE0D68A6D7F7B93D61E]

(Changed the name)
[Image: 84BF2DF54620C4FD7C47A1C84F80A0DC3D0DA6D3]

[Image: 14D62F691FFB63E15DBF07F74B9CF702A0CEC668]
[Image: vAqj71r.png]
That is all incorrect you have twisted the story completely. What happened was that Me, Rupert, Frost and Fozzie were all Corleone (addressed by EvoCity Mafia). We asked for protection money and have some reasons why. After us discussing about it, they told us to leave when i clearly stated, "if you do not accept our offer things will start to break" Out of nowhere Yogi Bear Punched me and so he was working for the caffee and so, I was assaulted and Someone denied my request, and i said what will happen. After me Molotoving the cafe i changed to citizen to do another rp.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
He has just stated that it was a misclick..

Also i dont understand why you felt the need to disrupt out passiveRP with your stupid games. Also i do believe you and nick (Yogi) have a personal Vendetta and you are trying to get back at him by pissing him off and not leaving him alone!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
We know it was sorted out by them, that was only the arrests though - that still doesn't make it okay.

Plus, you kept metagaming in-game to get people to come and try and shut our PassiveRP down; also, you constantly got new SRUs and Police to come to us which was unfair as we were trying to RP and you kept telling people to arrest us. You demoted another Police Officer for unarresting us whilst (s)he saw the whole situation.

Anyway, lets not start a flame war.
[Image: vAqj71r.png]
Posting as Rupert Bear - Involved.

(03-11-2016, 10:31 PM)Pedo Bear Wrote: He has just stated that it was a misclick..

Also i dont understand why you felt the need to disrupt out passiveRP with your stupid games. Also i do believe you and nick (Yogi) have a personal Vendetta and you are trying to get back at him by pissing him off and not leaving him alone!

I'm sorry but he never stated or said anything to tell us it was a misclick - at that point in time give me any evidence/information on how we could've known it was a misclick. We wouldn't have thrown that Molotov otherwise. The head of our Mafia was assaulted by your Security Guard (from our perspective). So, logically, we would retaliate, in this case by burning down your store/food bank. Furthermore we have no "Vendetta" against Yogi, why would we? I can't understand what would make us dislike him. You have no evidence for this claim and are just piling on excuses. Because I cannot think of any other reason myself (or any of us for that matter) why we would dislike Yogi.

And I'm not sure how or why being in a skype call prevents us from playing without breaking a rule. What does that prove? Why does Fearless have a TeamSpeak server. Is everyone on that chat server also breaking a rule? I think not. You have insufficient proof for all of the above claims.

(03-11-2016, 10:34 PM)-Reece- Wrote: We know it was sorted out by them, that was only the arrests though - that still doesn't make it okay.

Plus, you kept metagaming in-game to get people to come and try and shut our PassiveRP down; also, you constantly got new SRUs and Police to come to us which was unfair as we were trying to RP and you kept telling people to arrest us. You demoted another Police Officer for unarresting us whilst (s)he saw the whole situation.

Again, please explain how we metagamed.

Paddington was sending SRU to your store BECAUSE you were breaking a law. Which seems logical. And then after you changed your store to a Food Bank or whatever you want to call it. We stopped (excluding the time Baloo Bear appeared, however that was because he had only just joined and was sent there by Paddington; he wasn't informed that they had changed into a Food Bank). And that Police Officer was demoted for the obvious reason - unarresting you. And if the reason for the unarrest was because (s)he thought we were breaking server rules, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that backseat administration.
(03-11-2016, 11:03 PM)Paddington Bear Wrote: Posting as Rupert Bear - Involved.

(03-11-2016, 10:31 PM)Pedo Bear Wrote: He has just stated that it was a misclick..

I'm sorry but he never stated or said anything to tell us it was a misclick - at that point in time give me any evidence/information on how we could've known it was a misclick. We wouldn't have thrown that Molotov otherwise. The head of our Mafia was assaulted by your Security Guard (from our perspective). So, logically, we would retaliate, in this case by burning down your store/food bank. Furthermore we have no "Vendetta" against Yogi, why would we? I can't understand what would make us dislike him. You have no evidence for this claim and are just piling on excuses. Because I cannot think of any other reason myself (or any of us for that matter) why we would dislike Yogi.

And I'm not sure how or why being in a skype call prevents us from playing without breaking a rule. What does that prove? Why does Fearless have a TeamSpeak server. Is everyone on that chat server also breaking a rule? I think not. You have insufficient proof for all of the above claims.

(03-11-2016, 10:34 PM)-Reece- Wrote: We know it was sorted out by them, that was only the arrests though - that still doesn't make it okay.

Again, please explain how we metagamed.

Paddington was sending SRU to your store BECAUSE you were breaking a law. Which seems logical. And then after you changed your store to a Food Bank or whatever you want to call it. We stopped (excluding the time Baloo Bear appeared, however that was because he had only just joined and was sent there by Paddington; he wasn't informed that they had changed into a Food Bank). And that Police Officer was demoted for the obvious reason - unarresting you. And if the reason for the unarrest was because (s)he thought we were breaking server rules, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that backseat administration.
i doubt the reason you molotoved our house was because of my misclick because 1. it was obvious it was a miss click. 2. you pulled it out as soon as i hit you 3.you can even see him not react before or after because he was in his menu getting out the molotov. leading me to believe he was going to molotov the store anyway. from the video you can clearly see they where just there to cause trouble through mugging us (on main street) and/or molotoving us if we didnt pay. from the video you can also tell that they are extremely mingy and are not taking the jobs seriously.
The next section of your reply states about an inncident that was previously sorted out by other admins.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
There is multiple reasons why we molotov your store 1.Failed to pay protection money 2.Threat/ Assault. And how you said i was going to molotov the store anyway, if you did pay the money i wouldn't molotov the store as that would be random molotving. Also how you say we weren't taking it seriously, we were however my colleagues were doing some other stuff while i was talking to the manager of the store convincing how you should pay us (which failed)
Regardless you were all interrupting a passive RP with the means of agressive RP, without the owner of the Foodbank his/her permission.
Approved.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator