Poll: should i get the black cvpi back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
gibbe the black cvpi back
58.82%
10 58.82%
no you idiot
41.18%
7 41.18%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

mods don't know the rules?
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 4 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Adamantite, leglaff, Danny Boy, nicknamee
lol i know right
so does this mean i can get my car back
oh and undercover vehicles are usually vehicles seized in felony stops, so the police don't have to buy new vehicles for the fleet, they just use normal civilian vehicles that are bairly modified and carry handheld radios

edit: oh lol goigle said this in the video
The following 1 user Likes nicknamee's post:
  • goigle!
(03-11-2016, 09:36 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Come on now. Is it really that big of a deal? The click bait title tho

hi it is a big deal, if mods cannot comprehend rules that were just added, why are they mods? why did he have to put up some shitty argument saying that i was undercover when i was driving an unmarked vehicle, i can tell you're his friend lol
Quote: i can tell you're his friend lol

Lmao. Please. Just because I state my own opinion that may slightly agree with someone else's, doesn't make me their friend.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Frank
(03-13-2016, 10:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
Quote: i can tell you're his friend lol

Lmao. Please. Just because I state my own opinion that may slightly agree with someone else's, doesn't make me their friend.

what ever you say Smile
I'm sorry but Spear I think you were wrong on this occasion buddy. I have never seen the head of a cities police department turn up in a cruiser....ever.

Given that it is a police sergeant, there is still the chance that they would no be in a marked cruiser. Given that they are the sergeant they have a wider range of vehicles to assign themselves to.
[Image: giphy.gif]
update 3/13/2016 10:48 EST. guys, super news, i got my black cvpi back.

will update as soon as it gets taken away again
i'd like to thank the academy, the memes, goigle-because of his super video outlining what the fuck the difference between unmarked, marked, ghost, and undercover police vehicles are. oh and i would like to thank hitman, for giving me the fuckin car back in the first place