Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]cho cho

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104860799
Your ban ID: 70393

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: Breaking Fear RP

Involved: Brikaas [url=http://fearlessrp.net/online.php][/url]
Why we should unban you: As you can see on the BR he did not give me any orders from what I can rember. This means it was not fear rp[Image: huh.gif] and also I never Really moved I just turned around and got in the car so I don't understand how it is fear rp I May be wrong and it might be classed as Fear Rp If so I want to see evedience of him giving me orders. [Image: thumbsup.gif]
ignore the links I never put them in lol
You were tazed, by an officer.
IRL you'd not just run away from that, you'd be shocked and in pain.
You were also fully aware he did not want you to run/drive off RIGHT after you got tazed.
He clearly tazed you in order to detain you, yet you jump in a vehicle and drive off.

May I also remind you lying in the courthouse leads to a forum suspension.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
You as a 400h and or even more player Ingame should know when to follow FearRP,
aiming down a tazer on you would also count as FearRP.

As said in the Player Report , why would I just walk up to a person, taze and handcff him and wait for the arrest warrant. Ive told you the reason for arrest, how I knew It and that you should stay were you are till you were warranted.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
[Image: d54a74ee0181c1fda0e301f8082360b5.png]

Here are the logs, which even show how you powergamed by.. eating his cell phone? 
You can see that you have been confronted and Brikaas is detaining you. Yet you choose to yell at him, hop in a car WHILE detained and escape.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Seems like the player has given up on responding.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]