[FL:RP] cho cho

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:104860799

Time in GMT
Unknown

Server
Evocity_v33x

Summary:
FearRP, stepping Into a vehicle while clearly having a tazer pointed.

Evidence:
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
We had a conservation about this in game. According to the new rules he did not break FearRP as you did not give him any orders (in the video). I was speaking to SnowredWolf during the time on teamspeak and shared the video with him and he told me the same: "Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation" (2.1f)
(03-10-2016, 08:37 AM)Spear Wrote: We had a conservation about this in game. According to the new rules he did not break FearRP as you did not give him any orders (in the video). I was speaking to SnowredWolf during the time on teamspeak and shared the video with him and he told me the same: "Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation" (2.1f)

Indeed, but FearRP Is still broken as Infernaw told me to create a PR.
What I see in the video, cho cho runs away after being tazed and under tazerpoint.
What happens before is not shown in the video. Mind explaining the whole situation?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-10-2016, 08:49 AM)Infernaw Wrote: What I see in the video, cho cho runs away after being tazed and under tazerpoint.

He does, but to initiate a FearRP situation orders must be given via voice or text comminucation. According to that new rule this video doesn't show a FearRP situation.
Brikaas told me he did give orders before that video was recorded. However, he used his microphone and there is no proof of it.
Can Brikaas post the scenario?
Player was found guilty IC of pretendimg to be a Police Officer using a stolen Police Uniform and he would get arrested for that, after telling him to stop multiple times and than tazing him, waiting to recieve the warrant I've requested. Player than stepped Into a vehile when clearly under point of my tazer and handcuffed...

I'd understand rule 2.1f but we should all admit that rule 2.1f just destroys the Idea of fearrp as Its just "I can run away from gun point If you didnt tell me what to do"
(03-10-2016, 10:19 AM)Brikaas Wrote: Player was found guilty IC of pretendimg to be a Police Officer using a stolen Police Uniform and he would get arrested for that, after telling him to stop multiple times and than tazing him, waiting to recieve the warrant I've requested. Player than stepped Into a vehile when clearly under point of my tazer and handcuffed...

I'd understand rule 2.1f but we should all admit that rule 2.1f just destroys the Idea of fearrp as Its just "I can run away from gun point If you didnt tell me what to do"

Yes, that's what I see. He was ready to be put in jail. I doubt you would go and arrest someone without saying something that would initiate FearRP, correct?
He also escaped while being handcuffed, under control & gunpoint.

2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

Did you or did you not give orders to the accused player? Because I personally don't think you, as an officer, would chase, cuff and taze someone without saying a word that wouldn't initiate FearRP on them.
(03-10-2016, 10:42 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 10:19 AM)Brikaas Wrote: Player was found guilty IC of pretendimg to be a Police Officer using a stolen Police Uniform and he would get arrested for that, after telling him to stop multiple times and than tazing him, waiting to recieve the warrant I've requested. Player than stepped Into a vehile when clearly under point of my tazer and handcuffed...

Yes, that's what I see. He was ready to be put in jail. I doubt you would go and arrest someone without saying something that would initiate FearRP, correct?
He also escaped while being handcuffed, under control & gunpoint.

2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

Did you or did you not give orders to the accused player? Because I personally don't think you, as an officer, would chase, cuff and taze someone without saying a word that wouldn't initiate FearRP on them.

Indeed, why would you chase and proceed to arrest a person without telling him to do anything. Ofcourse clear orders were given so he would stay on spot till he got warranted..