Unban Request
Your name: satnavjudo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61827442

Your ban ID: 70370

Banned by: [FL] Tempski

Reason: FearRP,physgun laserpointing,constantly minging,12th ban,you've had enough chances,time to move on pal.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Its not Fear RP if i am driving away from the police before they tell me to get out my car and Ivan knows for a fact that i was AFK the second time they chased me and stopped me. Also Laserpointing once at the metro like he said should of got me a blacklist not a ban as it is a minor thing and it wasn't something i realised i was doing, if he had such a big issue with it he should of told me to stop when he saw me not let me do it until he can ban me permanently as this is bullshit as he is just being salty, he knows i didn't even do anything that deserves my final ban as i didn't do anything wrong in the first place really. Driving into a police blockade then continuing to drive until i come to the tunnel one, i was going full speed in my mini so when i was told to stop once i had already drove past i had no reason to do so as i wasn't breaking fearRP and as i drove away into slums i went AFK for literally one minute and then Ivan trys telling me i broke fearRP again even thought he knows i was AFK as i come back when he had me on a roof.

Ivan is being salty and unfair i would like this ban looking into and removing as it isn't fair.

i would just like to say that i am not a "continuous minge" as since i have had my ban revoked i have been on the majority of days doing serious RP from police RP to passive RP so i would like ivan to get his facts straight before he starts chatting more shit as he doesnt know me and he can ask many staff members who can back me up on this such as falcao (admin) and jack (teacher) and Kippsee (teacher)
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
I suggest changing your attitude when trying to get a permanent suspension removed.

- JackZ and Kippsee are not staff members.

- You stopped, your car was still and two policeman, one with USP and one with mp5 and they tell you to leave the vehicle.

- I was observing this, and you failed to get out the car, given at least 10 seconds to do so.

- It's your fault if you claim you were AFK, when I was watching you, you were recklessly driving and therefore you have a chance of being arrested.

- You should have gone AFK when you broke no laws, this then will make sure that no rulebreakage eg; fearRP breakage will occur.

- Considering you know that physgun laserpointing isn't allowed, why would you go do it again?

- You should have taken the rules much more seriously, considering your last chance is already gone.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
see I didn't stop for 10 seconds at all if you actually had proof that would help but as its a blaitnt lie I suppose you don't have any as that isn't what happened at all and if I was being arrested them so be it I don't care I was AFK and whatever was to happen happens nothing I can do about it if I'm not there to RP the situation
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
As stated, it's your fault that you decided to go AFK, you should have taken the rules more seriously and thought that, if you were ought to go AFK, then maybe you should have waited until you haven't broken any of the ingame laws.

I don't need to state evidence, I saw you break FearRP.

Denied.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]