Padfoot Unban Request
Heart 
Your name: Padfoot

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53300976

Your ban ID: 70326

Banned by: [FL] Skummet

Reason: Breaking fearRP, Insulting me.

Involved: Skummet, padfoot, and Swoots (me)

Why should we unban you?: I will begin this by saying that the ban for breaking fearRP was actually valid and within correct judgement from the admin, I won't try to justify my actions as the ban was only for a day and we made a mistake by misjudging the situation, however I would like to say that it wasn't just blatantly breaking the rules, we tried to roleplay the situation out so that it would be fun for both parties involved and attempted to add more depth to the RP. The cops raided the house and managed to get upstairs, we hid behind the wall and decided to make a sprint towards the door while the cops didn't see us but we expected to get caught downstairs where all the rest of the police were however before that even happened Skullet phys'd us away and banned us. Besides the point, in reality this is to appeal the month long ban placed on my friends account, the only difference between the ban I got and the ban my mate got is that mine was 1 day while his was a month, and it says in his ban that he insulted the admin however we both recall that this never happened and all in all it would be quite silly to do something like that when an admin is just doing his job. If Skullet would be so kind as to reply and we could talk this out, we'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Hello!

You was both under since there was around 4 cops/srus on the second floor telling you to face the wall, you did not apply so i brought both of you up to the roof, then I stated why you was up there and what was going to happen, After banning you it was time for your friend to be banned, He then tells me I'm "a complete fucking vagina", therefor he was issued with a month ban and not just one day as you.

Also if you know that you broke the rules you are not allowed to post an Unban request, however i will not close this yet since i want to hear what u have to say regarding the straight up insult towards me.

Kind Regards
Skummet
Fearless administrator.
You have till 9pm to respond, after that will the ubr be closed.
(03-07-2016, 07:57 PM)Skummet Wrote: Hello!

You was both under since there was around 4 cops/srus on the second floor telling you to face the wall, you did not apply so i brought both of you up to the roof, then I stated why you was up there and what was going to happen, After banning you it was time for your friend to be banned, He then tells me I'm "a complete freaking ***", therefor he was issued with a month ban and not just one day as you.

Also if you know that you broke the rules you are not allowed to post an Unban request, however i will not close this yet since i want to hear what u have to say regarding the straight up insult towards me.

Kind Regards
Skummet
Fearless administrator.

We did break fearRP so I'm not complaining but as I said it wasn't blatant, we were trying to add depth to the RP but whatever we don't care about that. 
I don't know what you mean by "a complete freaking ***", censored? I was on skype with my mate and he never insulted you, and neither did I
Your friend did say I am a complete fucking vagina, and i will not tollerate that, i know what i heard and the ban will stay.

Denied.

Kind regards
Skummet
Fearless Administrator.