Avi3ator PermaBan
Your name: Avi3ator

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32883937

Your ban ID: 60683

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: (Sharing account - Violating family sharing policy - requested by [FL] Ghostrider

Involved: Me And Admin.

Why we should unban you: first of all i've never used my other account to play Garrysmod, i think i have maybe 1 min on it. Its been i dont know maybe like 1 year since the perma ban, and maybe like 5 years since my first ban, i know that i've been very immature on this server and i deserved those bans. I didnt realise until the permaban that this server is fun to play on and that im going to miss it, i took all the other bans like "uh whatever ill be back on soon" but now i feel very sad because im maybe not going to play on this server again, ever. When i got the permaban i didnt really care, but as the time passed i missed the server more and more. And now i miss it more then ever... For 5 years ago i deserved that permaban, but i've changed and maybe you can give me one last chanse Smile
Both of the accounts your SteamID is linked to have more than 200h each.
How is that a minute of gametime?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Maybe cus i family shared them? dont know

Here is my main acc: https://gyazo.com/20bae2f27d4efbd186eb5938b262a4da
and here is my Faimly shared acc: https://gyazo.com/84b30bc10034bf6b3220c426e319ed3d

only played gmod 1 min on the family shared acc so i dont know how it can have 200 hours Tounge
I see.

Do you have any family members that can vouch for you on this case?
nope. Im the onlyone but why would i play 200 hours on 2 different accs? thats just stupid!
Then why did you say they're family shared if nobody else in your family but you plays CityRP?
its family shared to my other steam acc, i got vacc banned on csgo ;( so i tried familysharing it to my new acc, that didnt work so i bought Csgo on it instead, csgo is the only game i am playing on the family shared acc
Please provide the Steam ID to that other account you're talking about.
STEAM_0:0:94750247 this is the only account thats familyshared... otherwise i dont know what u are talking about
This account has not even touched Fearless.