Shadow Miku ^-^
Code:
[b]Name:Birdy[/b]

[b]Time/Date:11-02-2015 01:46 AM[/b]

[b]Steam ID:i dont know[/b]

[b]Name of Administrator:Shadow Miku ^-^[/b]

[b]Evidence:http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65632&highlight=STEAM_0%3A1%3A11713045 When Miku accepted this ban request she proceeded to blacklist badl from president for 1 hour.
. But for what purpose? He broke NLR as a Corleone, not as president?[/b]
Im sorry if that is not abuse. But maybe Miku and Badl are friends and she saved him from a ban by just blacklisting him from president for 1 hour.
Hello!

This is not an abuse.
However I will explain to you why this was made.

The president and NLR are the same letter to issue a blacklist, Im sure she just forgot to make the N capital wich made it a president blacklist instead of NLR.

I hope this will clear any questions for you.

Kind Regards
Skummer
Fearless Administrator.
Hello,

Must've been a mistake on her end then, it happens every now and then as we're only human.
This is something you could've informed yourself about by PM'ing Shadow Miku instead of instantly making an Admin Abuse thread.
No admin abuse noted here.

Please notify Shadow Miku if you're confused with the blacklist.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Well it sure was fast that this got branded as a mistake by Miku :Smile   But yea then let me ask why only blacklist badl 1 hour from president/nlr? He got many hours in fearless. I dont mean to say that he needs to be banned more, but i am just saying that I have seen people who have been banned/blacklisted for more than 1 hour for the same thing he did. And with less hours gametime than him.
PM her about it, since it's the only way you'll know her reason behind her actions.

Other than that, no abuse noted.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]