Admin Abuse [FL:M] Agorith
The RP was over. Hitman told me it was alright to arrest them aslong i didnt interrupt the people from getting their items. As shown in the video i waited until the buyer retrieved his stuff. After that the owner quickly ran away and i went after him. I arrested him before for the same thing when the locker was sold they close it up to refill the lockers whit different stuff. When i arrested him before it was alright and no one had a problem.
The RP was not over. As far as I'm informed of it by Hitman, you were told to wait until the auction RP was finished.
The Auction RP was allowed by the vice president right before you and Mr.Sir joined the government aswell.

On top of that you were told by me aswell to hold off from arresting anyone involved in the auction multiple times, to which I received a "Fuck off" & "Shut the fuck up".
Which is clear disrespect, but decided to not act upon it aslong as you actually obeyed what I said.

The RP had been going on for quite a while, Mr.Sir then joins the President rank, runs around a little bit enjoying the RP.
5 minutes later he heads off to his office, getting it in his head to go out of his way to disrupt the Passive RP, first thing he did was make laws regarding the auction so it could be silenced.

I then said in OOC the passive RP will not be silenced by laws due to more than half the server being present at it and enjoying it.
You continued to disregard every warning I gave out to you, and attempted to arrest Zambie (Host of the Auction RP).
Zambie was told by me he'd not get arrested during the time of the Auction RP still going on.
Therefore he immediately made an @ call about it and I acted upon it by TP'ing you out and demoting you for ignoring every warning I gave out.

Abuse would've been if I never gave out any warnings, and I simply TP'd and demoted you from Officer without telling you my reason to.
Like I said before, you were warned plenty and could've contacted me personally if you didn't understand my actions towards it. You never did and simply ignored them.

Not much left I have to say about this case, I clearly never abused my powers.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
There's no abuse here whatsoever, seems more like you're angry at Agorith if anything.

If you're told not to do something and you go and do it, accept that there will be consequences. You knew not to but you kept going and was demoted as a result which is a fair punishment because you didn't follow a staff members decision and could've been punished more heavily.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
As Agorith stated, you were told several times to stop disrupting the Roleplay. BOTH you and Mr.Sir kept disrupting the Roleplay, yet neither of you stopped. It took a demotion from Agorith to get you to stop.

Also, the bidding on a single locker was completed, the whole RP was not. Therefore, by returning to attempt to arrest Zambie, you were disrupting PassiveRP. This is in fact a bannable offense, as I believe Infernaw stated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
As stated in the posts above, the demotion was valid. You ignored Agorith's warnings, thus he had to take action against you.

No abuse noted. Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]