Admin Abuse [FL:M] Agorith
Thumbs Down 
Name: [FL:M] Agorith

Time/Date: 0:25 GTM+1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Agorith

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxdaZ_k7...e=youtu.be You see i have a valid reason to arrest him there was a law against selling weapons. The moment i wanted to arrest him agorith picks me up and demotes me for no reason.

EDIT: As seen in the video it was a yellow laserpointer. You can see Agorith was the only mod online.
-Involved-

Was present at the situation.

You were attempting to disrupt a passive Role-Play. You also blatantly and directly disrespected Agorith.

You were told several times by staff to leave, and you did, but came back solely with the purpose to disrupt the Role-Play.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I told you numerous times to stop disrupting the passive RP that was going on, both trough voice chat and trough OOC.
Multiple other staff members also agreed on this.

Mr. Sir's (President at the time, also your dear friend) only put up the laws regarding not having roadblocks, selling any kind of weaponry etc after the auction was set up.
The passive RP had been going on for over 40 minutes, hence making it powergaming since you directly made this law in order to disrupt the passive RP.
Shall I go ahead and issue a blacklist for that then, if we're going to talk about abusing powers?

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Hitman told me it was alright if i arrested him after the people got their stuff out of the locker. I waited for the people to get the stuff after that i wanted to arrest him and agorith teleported me picked me up and demoted me for no reason at all.
(03-06-2016, 11:53 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: Hitman told me it was alright if i arrested him after the people got their stuff out of the locker. I waited for the people to get the stuff after that i wanted to arrest him and agorith teleported me picked me up and demoted me for no reason at all.

You were disrupting a passive Role-Play. Everything that Agorith did was justified.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

You arent involved. It was between: Hitman ,Agorith,Zambie and me. Hitman told me i could arrest the people who sold illegal weapons after the transaction was done. I waited until it was done. Then Agorith demoted me whit no valid reason. Evrything i did was valid.
(03-06-2016, 11:59 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote: You arent involved. It was between: Hitman ,Agorith,Zambie and me. Hitman told me i could arrest the people who sold illegal weapons after the transaction was done. I waited until it was done. Then Agorith demoted me whit no valid reason. Evrything i did was valid.

Again, I am clearly involved because I was part of this RP. I was clearly witnessing the situation.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The one thing I did state was do not arrest anybody or seize anything while an auction is taking place.

Except for that, there is not much else of my involvement.

As for Reebs' involvement, he is indeed involved. You can see him in the video engaged in the situation with Zambie.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69336

Please take some time to read this, hopefully it'll help you understand more about the situation and about how I never abused my powers as a moderator.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
From what I've understood regarding this case, you were warned to stop interfering in an RP situation, and went out of your way to make the President create a law that would purposely disrupt the RP.
Agorith then tells you to wait for the auction to end before taking action, because the RP was going on during the time the law was changed.
You then wait for only a part of it to be over, and chase them with an arrest baton, making Ago teleport you out.

Sidenote: You also insulted the staff member after being warned, which leads to you showing complete disrespect and disobedience in the situation.

So how exactly has the accused mod abused his powers?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]