Your name: Ononymous 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41126846 
[b]STEAM_0:0:40686749 
[/b]

[b][b]STEAM_0:1:150397868[/b][/b]

Your ban ID: 70308  70307

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: Alt Accounting

Involved: Sweethens and [FL:RP]Ononymous (LeafyIsQueer)

Why we should unban you:  
I was sitting beside my brother when I witnessed him in a sit with Hitman, I later went to check out the ban page to find that me, my brother and my nephew (who doesnt play cityrp anymore due to an extended 11th ban, as do I but not for the same reason.) were banned permanently off this server for alt accounting.

Firstly, my nephew, Sweethens, has nothing to do with it and was never alt accounting in the first place.

Secondly, My brothers original name was LeafyIsQueer I think and when he started up that account so I could let him play Gmod and I urged him if he was going to play CityRP not to use me, or my nephews user names while doing so, as you can tell he clearly didnt listen. 

However, my brother was alt accounting with an account called [FL:RP] SuhDude, I dont really know why but I guess it was to switch accounts to avoid rp or something like that. 

You can keep the ban on [FL:RP] Ononymous and also permaban [FL:RP]SuhDude, but could you please remove the permaban on Sweethens and the original Ononymous account, we dont really mind if you put the previous ban we had back onto us, I understand that 3 or 4 users under one ip can look a bit suspicious and we apologise for any inconvenience.

We would really appreciate it as we are intrested in playing cityrp in the future when we are unbanned. 

Thanks, Ononymous. 
Please update this post to have the appropriate information in this post without linking to another place.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Updated, sorry if the font isnt big enough.
(03-06-2016, 07:36 PM)ossiandub Wrote: Updated, sorry if the font isnt big enough.

If you would like proof, I could get all 3 of us to come on the server at the same time.
Hello Ossiandub,

I would like to start by apologizing for not responding until now, I have been a bit busy with IRL things the past few days.

The account Ononymous (STEAM_0:0:40686749)received a ban on 2015-11-09 for "Admin disrespect, mass CDM." That ban is not due to expire until tomorrow. THe account I caught you under, [FL:RP] Ononymous (STEAM_0:1:150397868), connected to Fearless for the first time on December 21, 2015. Would you like to explain that?

Also you mentioned something about one player that was also banned, Sweethens. He is linked and his ban was not due to expire for another 34 days or so. So please also explain that point.

Thank you,

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-09-2016, 08:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: Hello Ossiandub,

I would like to start by apologizing for not responding until now, I have been a bit busy with IRL things the past few days.

The account Ononymous (STEAM_0:0:40686749)received a ban on 2015-11-09 for "Admin disrespect, mass CDM." That ban is not due to expire until tomorrow. THe account I caught you under, [FL:RP] Ononymous (STEAM_0:1:150397868), connected to Fearless for the first time on December 21, 2015. Would you like to explain that?

Also you mentioned something about one player that was also banned, Sweethens. He is linked and his ban was not due to expire for another 34 days or so. So please also explain that point.

Thank you,

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Hello Hitman,

Sweethens and I made the account [FL:RP] Ononymous (the account was originally munichman2) for my little brother who is two years younger than me. He was really intrested in getting CS:GO so I game shared it with him, and as you may or not know, CS:GO has lots of restrictions while game sharing, so he didn't get to play that. Sweethens shared with him because he has more games that my brother would be intrested in. 
He got Garry's Mod and instantly asked us for server recommendations, I recommended TTT and Jailbreak, and Sweethens said he should check out CityRP (this was when Sweethens was unbanned I believe). After that we just let him get on with what ever he wanted to.

Furthermore, it was very recently that I had realised my brother was switching between accounts to play Garry's Mod. The account he was switching between was the account [FL:RP]Suhdude and he may have linked it with either my account or Sweethens' account. So I'm pretty sure that my brother was double accounting for some reason. 

Also, I am not really sure what you meant when you told me to explain the remaining time on Sweethens' ban, so sorry about that.

Finally, I could always get all 3 of us to come on the server at once to speak with our microphones if you need any proof of some sort. 

Thanks, Ononymous.
(03-09-2016, 09:36 PM)ossiandub Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 08:52 PM)Hitman Wrote: Hello Ossiandub,

Thank you,

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Hello Hitman,

Sweethens and I made the account [FL:RP] Ononymous (the account was originally munichman2) for my little brother who is two years younger than me. He was really intrested in getting CS:GO so I game shared it with him, and as you may or not know, CS:GO has lots of restrictions while game sharing, so he didn't get to play that. Sweethens shared with him because he has more games that my brother would be intrested in. 
He got Garry's Mod and instantly asked us for server recommendations, I recommended TTT and Jailbreak, and Sweethens said he should check out CityRP (this was when Sweethens was unbanned I believe). After that we just let him get on with what ever he wanted to.

Furthermore, it was very recently that I had realised my brother was switching between accounts to play Garry's Mod (on CityRP). The account he was switching between was the account [FL:RP]Suhdude and he may have linked it with either my account or Sweethens' account. So I'm pretty sure that my brother was double accounting for some reason. 

Also, I am not really sure what you meant when you told me to explain the remaining time on Sweethens' ban, so sorry about that.

Finally, I could always get all 3 of us to come on the server at once to speak with our microphones if you need any proof of some sort. 

Thanks, Ononymous.
Sorry for posting the reply twice, that was an accident.
My brother (Leafyisqueer) has an account on this forum, should I get him to explain himself under this unban request?
As I am not entirely sure about his side of the story, all I know is that he was double accounting on your server.
Leafy is not one of the linked accounts.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator