Fearless Wiki [Official Thread]
Star 
This thread shall be used, for suggestions, updates, and new FL Wiki staff updates. And anything else merely related to the Fearless Wiki.

Fearless Wiki Staff:
Main Editor, Creator of the Wiki - Vaqxination
Main Editor - SoulRipper
Editor - Sir Raffi
Editor - Satisfaction
Editor - Jelknab

Wiki Updates:
10.27.11 Uploading fails, web server is not supported. Waiting for SoulRipper to get on, then have to re-do the code for uploading.
10.27.11 Staff Information updated - http://fearlessrp.net/wiki/index.php/Staff_Information
10.27.11 Added Guides category, added several guides (Which includes credits too the original creators)
Uploading fixed, Soul added logo, much more guides been added 10.29.11
I'd rather the logo didn't take up half the main page. It's messy and intrusive.

Also, it might help to have a forum group for wiki editors. It'll at least indicate who people should talk to if they have questions about the wiki.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-29-2011, 05:55 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I'd rather the logo didn't take up half the main page. It's messy and intrusive.

Also, it might help to have a forum group for wiki editors. It'll at least indicate who people should talk to if they have questions about the wiki.

I've re-sized it. Is it better?
Err... I don't see any difference. Either the wiki's not updating or it just takes time :/
Sorry, the thumbnail messed up, give me a second to fix it Smile
Oh, and I'd like your verdict on the forum group idea. Unless you'd like to leave that decision to SoulRipper...?
This thread is alright but next time you write Official behind it, actually ask it for permission first. Nervous
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Oh sorry :3 Seeing as I was the creator, of the wiki. I could have put an "Official" but, next time I'll ask, thanks.
I'd just like to ask a small favour from all wiki editors.

When you edit a page, can you be considerate enough to use the edit summary box just above the "This is a minor edit" and "Watch this page" checkboxes? Even if it's a tiny change, such as fixing a typo or adding a 'Stub' notice, please note it down so we know what you've done.
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Vaqxination