Unban Request
Your name: BradleeDaHamsta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Your ban ID: 70285

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: CDMing on Build server, Lying to administrator

Involved: ArnyDaHamsta , [FL]Hitman

Why we should unban you: Well it started of by me and arny in the server teamspeak and hitman was posing this guy and it said he was injured so then I asked him if he would like to be ran over and we will tell hitman to pose him and he agreed so I ran him over but his game crashed and hitman said why and I said we were going to get you to pose him as well and he said if arny said not to run him over I will ban you for 2weeks so I said ok. Then about 1hour later when I had to go my friend arny was told that I was going to be banned but it doesn't make sense as hitman didn't even ask arny if he agreed to be ran over and anyways he was stood in the middle of the road so It wouldn't really be cdm. Please can i just have an explanation of what i am lying about if this gets denied. 
+involved

It's true Hitman was posing this guy, so bradlee said do you want to posed? I will run you over and ask him. I said yes. So he spawned his car and ran me over.  But  then my game crashed (GPU Overheat) then this is what hitman said to Brad. He read it out so I could hear thru teamspeak why did you run him over. Then Brad said he asked me too so you could pose him he said thru teamspeak. Then hitman said (this is from what I remember) what channel you in? Then he said Snowredwolfs public channel.  So I'm guessing he looked then he said: you're in it but not ArnyDaHamsta. He said he was. So then hitman said wait for arny to come on and see what he said.   So I pmed hitman once I got in Did you need me? And he said no. Then in the ban it said lying but I don't see how he lied when this is what happened and I was there and wanted injured to get posed.

Hope you understand.
You said that Falcao was in the Teamspeak with you and gave you permission to run him over. I told you that if I asked Falcao and he said it was not true I would ban you for 2 weeks in which you agreed to the term.

Quote:build [23:45:13] BradleeDaHamsta (STEAM_0:0:59573677) said: falco we are on teamspeak
build [23:45:15] BradleeDaHamsta (STEAM_0:0:59573677) said: he said to

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(03-06-2016, 12:49 PM)Hitman Wrote: You said that Falcao was in the Teamspeak with you and gave you permission to run him over. I told you that if I asked Falcao and he said it was not true I would ban you for 2 weeks in which you agreed to the term.

Quote:build [23:45:13] BradleeDaHamsta (STEAM_0:0:59573677) said: falco we are on teamspeak
build [23:45:15] BradleeDaHamsta (STEAM_0:0:59573677) said: he said to

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
That is why arny asked you did you want me because I didn't realize i said falco I ment arny and arny has admitted to saying to run him over.
 This is a miss understanding i meant arny and me were in teamspeak and he agreed.

I Meant You I Was Ment To Say Hitman and it was late at night and I was tired.

I apologize I didn't realize i put falco for some reason I meant arny there is plenty of evidence as arny did ask you did you need me and pmed you that he said to.
This was a misunderstanding on my end then.

Sorry for the trouble.

Unban Request: Approved

Hitman
Fearless Administrator