Appeal
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:30019129

Your ban ID: 70287

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: Prop pushing car about in build server, crashing server

Involved: Frans

Why we should unban you: Hello. How did I mangage to crash the server? My friend's car was fell down the lake, and I attempted to get it out of the lake, with a prop. The car was then spawned inside the little house made of props. I tried to get the car out of the house with a prop, and then the server crashed. I seriously had no idea that this could cause the server to crash. I only attempted to get the car out of the house, and apparently somehow that crashed the build server. Now I am banned for a month. I do agree that I have been on the server a lot, but by prop pushing a car, NEAR the lake would crash the server, I did not know. I did not do this on purpose, and my friend Frans can confirm this. I have no intentions to harm the server/map and do malicious behaviour to affect other player's experiences. That was never my intention.

This is you prop smashing about the raptor. In doing so you managed crash the server. Need proof that is you?

Quote:build
[00:57:27]
yung Mist
(STEAM_0:0:30019129)
has spawned models/props_c17/Lockers001a.mdl

build
[00:57:32]
yung Mist

build
[00:57:34]
yung Mist

build
[00:57:51]
yung Mist

You spawned those lockers. Instead of prop smashing about the car you could have contacted the administrator that was literally 100 feet away from you.

What I would like to know is:
  • Why you did not contact an administrator
  • How pressing a locker against the bottom of the car towards the ground is "helping getting the car unstuck"
Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I do not need any evidence to prove that it is me. I am aware that this is me on the picture. But I thought that by doing so would get the car unstuck, so make it respawn and hopefully spawn on top of the house. I literally had no idea by doing this, it would crash the server.

Regarding contacting an administrator.. I saw you were busy talking with other people, and on top of that even building a massive (i dont know what). I did look pretty god damn nice, though. So I didn't contact you, as I thought that I was able to get the car out myself.

Once again, I am sincerly sorry.
Sorry or not you managed to successfully crash the server. For crashing the server permanent bans are usually issued. Based on the positioning of the locker and the slope of the physgun laser you can clearly see that prop smashing the car was intentional.

Seeing that a staff member is building is no excuse to not contact them. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Yes. You're only repeating what I said. I never said that I didn't do this intentionally. I tried to make the car respawn on top of the house. Because I know that the car can respawn, and I thought that the car would respawn on top of that house you built.

My excuse is that I have seen plenty of staff that was busy building, and therefore I have not been helped. I have had serval scenarios when staff didn't help me, because they were building some kind of a new RP for themselves. I am sorry if you're not like that. But I have just had too many cases regarding this. If you want to, you and I can take this over the Fearless teamspeak, and then we can figure this out.
Unban request reviewed and somewhat approved.

Ban shortened to 1 day and 24 hour PTE blacklist applied. After having a conversation there seemed to have been misunderstanding on both ends.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator