Pedo Bear Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Pedo Bear

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

Your ban ID: 68339

Banned by: [FL] Skummet

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Just Me

Why we should unban you: I was in a prisoners uniform as i entered the nexus garage during a raid, i went to the bottom in order to see if i could be unarrest. However i was shot and then i was brought by skummet... Apparently i broke fearRP by going into the garage in the first place, however i went there in order to get unarrested. At the time an officer was aiming a gun at me but they did not type or speak to initiate the FearRP situation (RULE : 2.1f) therefore i did not break fearRP.

2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job. This rule states the reason why i think i was banned. I believe that as a Black Market Dealer which i was at the time, i could run into a dangerous situation as i am an underground job.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request,
Many Thanks,
Pedo Bear (BEN)

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+ Support
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
(03-05-2016, 05:20 PM)Care Bears Wrote: + Support

Not involved, user warned.
Hello!
You was banned due to the rule 2.1 "You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you."

You ran into the nexus garage where people was spraying weapons all over the place, SINGING!
I fail to see that you was there to get released.

Denied.

Kind Regards
Skummet
Fearless Admin.