Unban Request - Gogson
Your name: [FL:RP] Gogson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76962616

Your ban ID: 65622

Banned by: Suarez

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest // Lying to moderator
Involved: No - One.

Why we should unban you: 4 months ago, I got banned for D/C'ing to avoid arrest, but that is not what happened, since Christmas, I've got a new computer because my old computer could not handle Garry's Mod. Around every 20 minutes it would freeze and a pop up will appear on my screen, this is what happened when I was about to get arrested, but Suarez thought that I D/C'ed. I kept telling him that but he would not listen to me. Around 10 minutes later, I joined V2D because my game crashed and this was when Suarez banned me. 
P.S - Sorry about the font size, I couldn't change it.
Please provide evidence of such error messages and any crash reports from the time.

Also how come you never appealed this ban at the time if it was due to a crash/error?

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(03-05-2016, 11:02 AM)Tomo Wrote: Please provide evidence of such error messages and any crash reports from the time.

Also how come you never appealed this ban at the time if it was due to a crash/error?

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator

I never appealed for one because at the time, I didn't know there were crash logs... Is there a way you can check when the ban was so i can show you the file?
Sure, was it a 1 day ban?

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
(03-05-2016, 11:08 AM)Tomo Wrote: Sure, was it a 1 day ban?

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator

Yes.
The ban was issued on 13th September 2015 at 16:42.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
(03-05-2016, 11:11 AM)Tomo Wrote: The ban was issued on 13th September 2015 at 16:42.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator

Thank you, please give me time to look on my old PC.
(03-05-2016, 11:02 AM)Tomo Wrote: Please provide evidence of such error messages and any crash reports from the time.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator

Here it is:

http://imgur.com/LpZ4xAz

As I said, my game crashed alot...
Seems legitimate to me. I'm happy for an unban to take place. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.