Dresses Not Saying 'Injured'/'Unconsious' When ragdolled
Thumbs Down 
It has come to mine and many peoples attention that when someone wearing a donator dress is ragdolled it says nothing, This causes confusion to the RP and if you were hit by a car which results in people not calling a medic if you're ragdolled. Also if police dont see the 'Unconsious' Come up in red text, they will think they have killed someone, this could result in demotion or the suspect getting away.

Thanks for reading
Many thanks
Pedo Bear

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • trxsh
Saw this so many times, pisses me off when people jump on the body as they think it is not ragdolled.
The following 1 user Likes cookiro's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
It's not a bug, it's sexism!
The following 9 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • eazy b, Ratatoskrr, JackZ, Alfred, DreeBott, Edned, Jonathon, sebasti161, Joulle
I might be mistaken, but I think this happens with suits as well - However the bug seems to be pretty rare from my experiences.
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • GreekAssassin, Ratatoskrr
(04-14-2016, 07:18 PM)Divey Wrote: I might be mistaken, but I think this happens with suits as well - However the bug seems to be pretty rare from my experiences.

Yes but it always happens with dress models.

*BUMP*

It always happened when I was playing before I got banend , lol
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The following 1 user Likes ITsM4x's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
*bumperino*

There are same posts in the bugs bage and it is still not fixed

Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin
(05-30-2016, 01:03 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: There are same posts in the bugs bage and it is still not fixed

Kind Regards,
GreekAssassin

Yeah, maybe people are trying to find a way around it, however it hasn't always been like this :/ . Anyway i dont mean to bug the admin or contributor team, im just stating an issue in which i have seen in game.