Unban Request
Your name: BradleeDaHasmta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Your ban ID: 70177

Banned by: 
[FL] Infernaw

Reason: BRA (69123) - Breaking FearRP

Involved: The guy who placed the br and the president at the time forget their names.

Why we should unban you:  I was having a meeting with the president, this cop came up, the president went brb when he came up and the police officer said "Get out" then I said "But I am having a meeting , and the president went afk, then the cop started saying Get down and I kept saying wait, he didn't even have a gun pointed he just was there with his hands.  He also has no evidence in that br the guy made of him having gun point.Also, its just screen shots of the chat, I changed my job (Before the cop was here) to Sayet Dundevan - Milatary (something like that)  I was ready to leave then the cop came and started saying get down get out (Like I said he didn't have me at gun point). If you look at the screenshots my job was set so their is my evidence and the president was making a law now for the explanation if you can see just forget about it that is because the president said to the cop to arrest me when I accidentally pulled out a gun then he let me off and I wasn't saying yes to that the president asked me If we were going to have guns and use them for protection so I said yes. 

[Image: 4_B083_C566_AF0_CD10_E0_A7_F555_B090977_...60_FCA.jpg] 
Involved (I was the cop)
You admitted to breaking fearrp...
Edit: also don't lie in the courthouse you knew you were under fearrp and the logs will prove that I was talking to you before you changed your job, which was originally cia to the other thing that the pres asked you to change it too ( which I was also there for)
[Image: r6vW29N.png]
Like the poster above me stated, you clearly confessed your own rulebreak.
Don't make a UBR if you know that you broke the rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Also your evidence is all lies as in my ban request I also showed the bit where you told me OOC to forget about the fearrp and that it was a mistake, and why would you respond OOC to being his guard, when you were the one who came and asked him to be his guard, you contradicted yourself.
Also the date and time was 29th of February 2016 at 18:05 ish if the logs are checked it will reveal that bradlee has lied about me not being there whilst he was talking to the president
1. He said that he had changed his job before I arrived although we had talked before the change of his job.
2. He also claims I hadn't pointed a gun at him however I had put him in handcuffs and searched him due to the gun putting him under fearrp.
Player confessed that he broke the rules in the provided evidence of the report.

UBR denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]