I need some help.
So I made an UBR  and  Agorith said that he will contact NightHawkd. 7 days passed and should my ban be removed via rule 6?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68847

02-21-2016, 11:14 AM Is the date when Agorith last said something.
02-28-2016, 09:52 PM Is the date when Infarnaw denied it. ( she denied it misunderstanding the situation but I am not talking about that)

If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.
Removed from your record, You won't be unbanned.
Actually yes, it should be removed + you should be unbanned, I'll gladly bring up examples where this has happend
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Foxirius2205
That is if the post is not responded to within 7 days. She denied it on the seventh day. Forum rule 6 does not apply to your case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Kahjo
(03-01-2016, 05:07 PM)Hitman Wrote: That is if the post is not responded to within 7 days. She denied it on the seventh day. Forum rule 6 does not apply to your case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Hitman look at the dates, 1 week was over and she denied it for a misunerstanding. She even said in the off-topic that I did she said that if someone has to say something on that case to say it.
(03-01-2016, 05:07 PM)Hitman Wrote: That is if the post is not responded to within 7 days. She denied it on the seventh day. Forum rule 6 does not apply to your case.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

But the post hadn't been responded to within 7 days, she denied it AFTER 7 days of the last post
(03-01-2016, 05:33 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

But the post hadn't been responded to within 7 days, she denied it AFTER 7 days of the last post

I am just comparing the dates. And as I said it wasn't responded in 7 days.
(03-01-2016, 05:48 PM)Foxirius Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 05:33 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I am just comparing the dates. And as I said it wasn't responded in 7 days.

It was responded to. Or did you fail to see my responses which you received soon after you posted the UBR?
It was a pending investigation and we concluded the permanent ban was of your own fault and you actively broke a rule whilst KNOWING you were on your last chance.
A rule you broke several times even.

TLDR; Your ban will not be lifted as far as I'm concerned since we did talk about it outside of the actual UBR and decided it was all of your own fault.
I've also told you multiple times it had been responded to, if for some odd reason you didn't realise even though you replied to my comments, so this thread is completely unnecessary imho.
From my knowledge, staff are required to post something 7 days or under from the original thread explaining what's going on. After that there is no set time for it to be concluded or responded to again.

This is just what I believe it is / used to be so I may be wrong.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Kahjo
*cough* Hitman, Let me remind you what a current SA has said
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid550583
[Image: OiodxAv.jpg]