Unblacklist request for Moon
Posting on behalf of Moon! My posts are his and only his replies.

Your name: [FL:RP] Moon

Your blacklist ID:73964

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:43436378

Reason: Breaking NLR.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Jan

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I didn't break any NLR or so. i've died in bank vault, re-spawned ran to the city replying to people in OOC not paying attention to where i ran, passed by accident "behind bank" didn't do any harm or anything wrong else..... keept running my way to apartments and got teleported by [FL] Jan for breaking "NLR" which i don't see how this support NLR case,"I know the NLR rule perfectly as it's a main rule", this record shows [FL] Jan unjustify actions to blacklist me NLR spawn 4hours for doing literally nothing wrong,while the SRU NLR and got blacklisted for only 3hours 
NOTE: i believe he came to kill and shoot i'll repeat,while i just PASSED by ACCIDENT and went my way to the apartments while replying to people in OOC.. so i didn't pay attention to that. maybe he dosen't like the way i replyed in OOC or my attidue,or roleplay and searched for every simple reason to BlackList me or ban me "can be because i got much hate comments in OOC" if this FearlessRP staff,i might consider my self coming back to the community next life,since 80% of the "Community" Searchs only for passiveRPers and aggresive "Rpers" "Isn't accepted in the community" people will find every reason against them.

Just look at the demo a "Warn" should be enough in that case. since i have no previous NLR bans. In my whole GP in the server

Note: Look 2:51 "I punished an SRU breaking NLR in your raid" IN THE RAID,while he's attacking,and i just simply passed by doing nothing wrong.

Also Check this PR:  http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68048 Look Chuve commen,and how Infernaw SA pulled down the hammerr... in the end of the case 

""Infernaw: Denied due no actual rule break is spotted.""

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elaDGAN0...e=youtu.be

Regards

[FL:RP] Moon
Why are you including the other case I had here?
The person then was AFK when he died, you weren't.

Just putting it out there. I'll let Jan respond to the rest.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Quote:this record shows [FL] Jan unjustify actions to blacklist me NLR spawn 4hours for doing literally nothing wrong,while the SRU NLR and got blacklisted for only 3hours
Now before saying I'm the one that is doing wrong here do your research, as the user I blacklisted before had around 200 hours, that is 1/4 of the hours you have on record, I expect people with a high amouth of hours to know the rules.

Quote:Just look at the demo a "Warn" should be enough in that case. since i have no previous NLR bans. In my whole GP in the server
Whether I should warn someone or not isn't up to you, but up to me. Also, you pretty much have a blacklist for every rule we have, since you have 23 on record, now instead of constantly denying you're in the wrong here, accept it and learn from it, that's where blacklists are for, if you continue like this it will result in worse punishments.

Also, any other case is completely irrelevent to this one, especially if you use it to twist stories and expect it to help your unblacklist case.

Blacklist denied.